Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice India e-Visa

• bthorn 11 posts

To answer my own question above. We applied last night, paid the 25usd and have been granted today.

Appointment cancelled for Friday.

Now on to book all the hotels and internal fights.

SamG 1,644 posts

Great news , I did see we had been added to the eligible list when I looked today

I don’t know if airports are different but I was a little confused when I landed in Hyderabad, I couldn’t go straight through immigration I still needed to queue at a visa desk to have it stamped into my passport

Erico1875 143 posts

Good news. Too late for me. I couldn’t be bothered with all the faff so 2 weeks ago we booked flights and hotel in the Gambia

Oh cool.
    That’s somewhere that I’ve thought about from time to time.
    Can I ask what made you book there (beyond the India visa faff) and what your expectations are?

Thanks.

We love nice beaches and hanging around beach shacks staying in nice 3 or 4 star,small hotels or beach huts in South Goa, typically in places like Benaulim, Cavellossim, Palolem or Agonda.
    Eating drinking and sunbathing in local beach shacks and genarally doing nothing for 2 weeks
    We dont really enjoy 5 star resort type places
    Gambia seems to offer a similar type holiday.
    We have booked a little boutique hotel called Luigis. luigis.gm

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.