Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Login problems .Android 12.

• Mikeact 232 posts

Can’t get in at all on the App…what does error code 00002 mean ? So annoying.

R76 24 posts

I also have started getting error code 00002 (on the Barclaycard app, but it seems to share a lot of code with the Barclays app). In my case, I’m fairly sure that’s because they’ve somehow “deregistered” me from the app while they were trying to sort out the pig’s ear they’d made of my current account sign-up.

My guess would be that if I deleted the app, re-installed it, and registered again using the option to provide my card details, then I’d be up and running. But I’m not doing that because my current account situation still isn’t sorted, and I don’t want to risk making things any more confused.

Try it at your own risk!

Mikeact 232 posts

Uninstalled/Reinstalled, still there. Totally amazing when you think they were just about first on the street with Barclaycard before their competitors came along with Access in 1972, and I was involved heavily with both.

Mikeact 232 posts

How about this one FCS10 ?

Just when is it going to be normal service….are you reading this Barclaycard ?

Mikeact 232 posts

And Google Pay and Samsung Pay won’t accept it. (Curve seems OK with it….so far.)

What a lot of rubbish…unbelievable.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.