On the day change
7th March 2022 at 17:25Jamesp21
If I check in online tonight for my flight tomorrow, can I still change on the day for free if there is availability? If so, what would my cut off time be considering a flight time of 10:40. Thanks.7th March 2022 at 20:49ChrisC
If you are thinking of doing this then don’t to OLCI other wise you need to call to have it reversed.
The latest is one hour before the scheduled departure of your original flight to change to a later flight or up to one hour before an earlier one.
Remember you need to use the web version to do this not the app and there are loads of issues such as if there are any previous flight changes on the booking that seems to stop you doing a SDC – I tried it at 1am this morning and couldn’t.
And some fares are just excluded from doing this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- FFoxSake on BA evoucher reminder tool
- Devils Advocate on Locked out of Barclays online and app account
- Reney on Family of 3 and companion/upgrade vouchers
- The real Swiss Tony on Increased avails with new companion voucher-when are more tickets released?
- JDB on South Africa at the end November and beginning of december
- Michael C on Chat thread – Monday 15th August
- John on Japan during pandemic
- Go197 on Chat thread – Sunday 14th August
- Gareth on HSBC Elite Points – transfer to another World Elite cardholder possible?
- Just Nick on Chat thread – Monday 15th August
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.