Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Platinum Harvey Nics £50 Credit – Can you buy a gift card?

• byt411 16 posts

@ee did you buy a gift card at HN?

Andrew J 769 posts

HN gift cards in store and online all trigger the credit.

GimmeMorePoints 93 posts

@GimmeMorePoints did you get to keep the credit though?

Yes!

MattB 261 posts

I assume that all giftcards (whether bought online or instore) can be used either instore or online?

stevenhp1987 331 posts

I assume that all giftcards (whether bought online or instore) can be used either instore or online?

In store only. It says so on the gift card item page.

Redeemable within all UK Harvey Nichols stores, Harvey Nichols Dublin and OXO Tower
    Gift cards cannot currently be redeemed online or within Harvey Nichols international stores with the exception of Harvey Nichols Dublin
    Redeemable in both Pound Sterling and Euros. Subject to exchange rate in operation on the date of redemption

MattB 261 posts

In store only. It says so on the gift card item page.

Redeemable within all UK Harvey Nichols stores, Harvey Nichols Dublin and OXO Tower
    Gift cards cannot currently be redeemed online or within Harvey Nichols international stores with the exception of Harvey Nichols Dublin
    Redeemable in both Pound Sterling and Euros. Subject to exchange rate in operation on the date of redemption

thanks

Aston100 1,383 posts

Harvey Nichols prices are truly remarkable.
    They even seem to have the cheek to charge over the odds for branded stuff (i.e. non-Harvey Nichols stuff).
    Are there genuinely people who will knowingly pay more for the exact same thing in Harvey Nichols?

Anyway, I ordered a whole bunch of hot chocolate spoons.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

Rhys and I got some Le Crueset stuff.

Do NOT do this now though because they only charge your card on despatch and Le Crueset does the delivery.

ee 48 posts

No, I used it directly in the wine room on the top floor. But I can see others have confirmed GCs will be OK.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.