Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Platinum offer – Morrisons spend £30 or more, get 10% back every time

• Tubbs 38 posts

I saved this offer to my account and made a qualifying spend on 29/11/21. Still no 10% cashback. I know last time I had one of these it took some time to appear but nearly 3 weeks seems excessive. Anyone else had recent experience using this offer?

mark2 126 posts

Lately all the statement credits have taken longer than they used to.

Comrade Chag 79 posts

13/11 here and still nothing!

Reney 763 posts

On my BAPP, I did 2 transactions in one day at Morrisons. One lot of credit came through after about 6 days I think. No sign of the other. I got in touch with Chat, and they said both transactions definitely qualify but could take as long as 90 days – I hope not, but I think they won’t act any further until the 90 days have passed.

I have seen Rob mention a similar experience i.e one lot of credit come through very quickly and the other took ages.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    KP 27 posts

I wasnt sure if Amex would work or how many times I would have to chase them, hence I used the same offer on RBS Rewards and it tracked the next day.

elguiri 216 posts

I had a long delay on a few offers recently (dining, travel and morrisons). Each time I asked via chat if they could confirm it triggered, which they did, and then days later (dining was weeks) they then showed up.

JimBurgessHill 17 posts

I used this offer for the first time for a Morrisons delivery on Friday. The statement credit was showing this morning, so all good.

E 92 posts

I had this on two Amex cards. On the Platinum the credit came through in 5 days. On the Bonvoy is took 6 weeks. Got it in the end though no idea why they were different unless they are prioritising cashbacks according to card.

Scott 240 posts

Have offer saved to gold card – purchase made 11th Dec, 10% cashback is showing as 13th Dec (although I think it may have taken a day or two longer to actually appear than those dates suggest.)

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

Had anyone seen Morrisons in store cb back on at Virgin shops away? Disappeared in Oct after using it and not back since.

spellman 32 posts

Interestingly, Morrisons said that Amazon were no longer allowing their gift cards to be activated, so had removed them all on sale when I tried to purchase one at the weekend.

Reney 763 posts

Interestingly, Morrisons said that Amazon were no longer allowing their gift cards to be activated, so had removed them all on sale when I tried to purchase one at the weekend.

I hope that is not all stores, which store were you using?

Tubbs 38 posts

No Amazon gift cards when I last visited. Told they ‘had a problem’ with them and had to send them all back. I was hoping that was just a one-off.

Pid 33 posts

Glad I bought one on the 18th if they have now been removed. Real shame. Must load it to my account though to make sure it works!

Gianfranco 8 posts

I found at my local store , Kirkstill Leeds , the Amazon gift cards of variable values I.r. £10-£250 wouldn’t scan at the till. However the ones for fixed amounts e.g. £25 did. So I purchased 10 x £25 with no problem . That was the week before Christmas. I’m going to try again next week.

spellman 32 posts

This was in Croydon – will try some fixed value ones today.

Yuff 40 posts

Buy a Morrisons gc and when they are back in stock purchase using the Morrisons gc.

Tubbs 38 posts

Buy a Morrisons gc and when they are back in stock purchase using the Morrisons gc.

Do they allow that?

TGLoyalty 514 posts

Do they allow that?

you can do it yes.

Reney 763 posts

This was in Croydon – will try some fixed value ones today.

Any update on buying Amazon gift cards in Morrisons pls?

Lady London 2,040 posts

No Amazon gift cards when I last visited. Told they ‘had a problem’ with them and had to send them all back. I was hoping that was just a one-off.

A recurring problem.

Reney 763 posts

Has anyone had recent success buying Amazon gift cards at Morrisons?

rams 223 posts

Has anyone had recent success buying Amazon gift cards at Morrisons?

Yesterday in their Acton branch they had 1x£250 and plenty of £100. I checked out at self serve till with the £250 amazon one

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Carlos 758 posts

Is this offer likely to come back?

Tubbs 38 posts

Is this offer likely to come back?

Who knows but there have been regular offers with Morrisons and various credit/debit/charge cards in the last 12 months so they may continue.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.