Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Platinum offer – Morrisons spend £30 or more, get 10% back every time

• Reney 756 posts

Has anyone had recent success buying Amazon gift cards at Morrisons?

Yesterday in their Acton branch they had 1x£250 and plenty of £100. I checked out at self serve till with the £250 amazon one

thanks

SamG 1,639 posts

Has anyone had recent success buying Amazon gift cards at Morrisons?

No problem yesterday in Leighton Buzzard – 2x£100

Comrade Chag 79 posts

Checked Wimbledon and Mitcham stores for Amazon gift cards. Both had none!

Anyone had any recent success?

davefl 1,217 posts

Yes, loads at my local Morrisons in Manchester this week. Bought a few hundred, all activated fine and tracked through to Virgin CC cashback. Hasn’t tracked to PAW after 2 days though.

sloth 315 posts

Yes, loads at my local Morrisons in Manchester this week. Bought a few hundred, all activated fine and tracked through to Virgin CC cashback. Hasn’t tracked to PAW after 2 days though.

PAW didn’t track for me either back in December…had to chase them a number of times, but they eventually manually credited the missing points tbf to them

SteveJ 977 posts

Similar offer is now on my Santander card. 10% back, max £10, one use only.

Paul 133 posts

Lately all the statement credits have taken longer than they used to.

Thats my experience too. The Harvey Nic’s offer still hasn’t posted for me and I had to call about another offer back in December.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.