Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy Points for second room

• krys_k 35 posts

Recently stayed at Westin and booked a second room. I know that I’m not entitled to nights, but do I get points? I seem to have been credited 1000 points, checking please the actual rules. Thanks.

Matt 323 posts

If you pay for the rooms on the same bill then you will get points for up to 3 rooms. If each room is on separate bills then you won’t, although someone else can obviously get the points for the other room (and transfer them to you for free if they/you want)

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

Yes, you get the points – I don’t think Bonvoy (unlike Hilton) insists you merge the bills either. Both must be booked in your name.

1000 points sounds like the current Marriott promo bonus (which is only valid on one room).

krys_k 35 posts

Thanks. Looks like I’m missing some points!!

E 92 posts

You don’t have to merge the bills. I always have to send in a request to get the second room points added later so that’s not unusual. The central team always adds them promptly though.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.