Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Priority Pass membership on supplementary card

• tw33ty 187 posts

So I have an Amex play card and have a priority pass account, but I read that the supplementary card holder also gets a priority pass account of their own.
    I got the supplicants for p2, but can’t figure out how to get them a priority pass account.

Any help would be appreciated as we both regularly travel for our jobs.

scholar wong 46 posts

I had the same question, so I asked AMEX and received the following reply:

Your Priority Passes is sent to you directly by Priority Pass team within the first 28 days of your Account opening date. If it has not been received please contact them directly on 44 020 8680 1338. They are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Priority Pass allows you to access to airport lounges worldwide. Eligible Cardmembers must show their boarding pass and Priority Pass on arrival. Priority Pass Members can take one free guest per visit. A fee of £20 per visit per additional guest will be applied.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

Yes, it just turns up in the post, as yours did when you took your card out.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.