Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Singapore hotel recommendations

• yorkieflyer 259 posts

We stayed at the RC in a Marina Bay view club room – just spectacular at night, always left the blinds open!
    The lounge options were among the best I’ve ever seen, and ever-changing throughout the day (always with champagne).

I also think the MO is gorgeous, though the rooms really are a lot smaller; however, at least a few years ago, it did have for me the best Sunday brunch!

Agree with @Jill Kinkell about the PanPac – even though I haven’t been post-refurb! The lifts and lounge alone are worth it. Looking forward to seeing their new hotel this summer.

Surprised the Fullerton Bay hasn’t been mentioned, excellent throughout.

Raffles will of course always be THE classic, but I do wonder if you’re not better off doing the Long Bar cocktails / tea in the Tiffin Room, as opposed to staying there.

Oh, and the Goodwood was v cute way back when!

Sure @SamG can give more up-to-date advice.

We’ll be in the new Hilton flagship in a few weeks – will report back!

We thoroughly enjoyed time for tiffin while staying at the IC down the road a few years ago. Not sure I’d stay at Raffles with the hoi Paloi traipsing through

The real Swiss Tony 662 posts

The best for families is Shangri la. No other hotel within the city comes close.

Not sure this applies for teenagers though. Agree 100% for younger kids but given what the OP was looking for – which was a pool and a view – I think there will be better choices. The issue is that a lot of the taller hotels are the more expensive ones and we have no idea of budget. I’d be thinking the buzz of Orchard Road or Suntec City might provide a focal point?

Shame @NLE that you missed the IHG promo. We paid $175 per room per night at the IC, taxes included.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.