Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Spa hotel in the Cotswolds?

• Hbommie 194 posts

Looking for a Spa Hotel around the south of Birmingham (going to the NEC for an event) and Dormy House is currently favourite. Any other suggestions around 1.5 hrs drive from NEC under £500 per night Sunday/Monday nights.

Thanks

JenT 151 posts

I can’t better Dormy House, except to suggest Foxhill Manor if it’s available (and the right price) as it gives you access to the Dormy House facilities. The Farncombe Estate accommodation is excellent – I frequently recommend Dormy House and Foxhill Manor.

Hbommie 194 posts

Thanks Jen T that’s really helpful.

kaconym 22 posts

I was going to recommend Soho Farmhouse, really lovely, but it now seems like it’s only open to book if you’re a Soho House Member or a Soho House Friend (their newish cheaper membership tier).

Hbommie 194 posts

I did consider it and have seen people ‘guested’ in some posts on FT I think. But that it was a bit of a palaver

JDB 4,378 posts

I did consider it and have seen people ‘guested’ in some posts on FT I think. But that it was a bit of a palaver

Have you considered Mallory Court? Not Cotswolds but much nearer NEC. In real Cotswolds but not so spa, Double Red Duke in Clanfield. And no spa, but a lot more real, less corporate day out than some of the more obvious suggestions, the Feathered Nest.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.