Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Tesco Clubcard bonus points coupons

• secretsquirrel 29 posts

Sorry couldn’t find a section Rob so please move to correct section.

Tesco Clubcard Points coupons – do they still send out point coupons ever?

I signed back up to paper statements hoping my vouchers would turn up with points coupons but No!

Anybody know any tactics to get point coupons?

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

Not seen any sort of points coupon on paper for ages. I got 1 x 25 pointer in the app last year – literally all I’ve seen since covid.

secretsquirrel 29 posts

Not seen any sort of points coupon on paper for ages. I got 1 x 25 pointer in the app last year – literally all I’ve seen since covid.

Our previous home owner received a Tesco coupons mailer about a month ago which I (cough,cough) opened my mistake and there were atleast 8 x points coupons inside.

Rui N. 831 posts

My wife does receive them.
    I signed up for paperless when creating my clubcard account, never had a single one on the app. Then chose paper coupons in the hope I would start getting them in the post but never had any.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    JDB 4,384 posts

I think you need not to have shopped there for a while for them to send you the random vouchers. We used to get loads, but they stopped maybe 18 months/two years ago. However, last year my mother in law was ill, so she couldn’t shop and in the following quarter she received a pack of various easy to achieve coupons totalling 2000 points plus 2 x double points coupons. In general, they have long since stopped handing out the various points freebies they used to, in favour of EDLP and Clubcard prices. As a shareholder, that’s better news.

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

I received double points coupons by email. But nothing in the ‘coupons’ section of the app for more than 6 months.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.