Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express The Onefinestay £500 off on £1000 spend offer

• Ash 621 posts

Hi, thinking of taking up this offer. I gather UK stays not eligible, that’s ok.

Just wanted to check if anyone successfully took up the offer –

1- Do you pay full balance at time of booking or at check in/check out at the residence? Offer deadline is 31 March 2023 but unsure if that’s the booking or complete your stay deadline?

2- Can you split the payment across a couple of Amex cards to stack the offer?

3- How quickly did the credit come through? Our dates mean we could be nudging the cards annual renewal/cancellation date.

4 – Bookings must be made via Amex Travel services?

Thank you in advance.

PS if you had a good experience at a residence please let me know – our destination is flexible.

Whatsthepoint 123 posts

I can’t help you with your query but where did you get this offer from please?

Ash 621 posts

It appears as an offer on my Amex Gold Business charge card. I gather variations of it appear on other Amex cards.

Skywalker 700 posts

Offer on personal Platinum here

My question: how does the $200 Onefinestay credit work on Platinum? I can’t see anything about it in my OFS account.

Skywalker 700 posts

Offer on personal Platinum here

My question: how does the $200 Onefinestay credit work on Platinum? I can’t see anything about it in my OFS account.

Answering my own question: https://www.headforpoints.com/2022/10/14/500-onefinestay-cashback-deal-with-american-express/

Also, it seems you can earn points with Accor.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.