Thesis survey on hotels using social media marketing during COVID
9th December 2021 at 15:19mattxcheung
Hey fellow HFPers!
I wanted to take this opportunity with the launch of the new forum to ask some of the most dedicated readers for some help.
I’m currently finishing my Masters in Marketing and am working on my dissertation at the moment. My dissertation is aimed at analysing the effect social media marketing has on consumers’ perception of brand image and awareness in the hotel industry during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here’s a link to my survey if you’d like to help me out:
The survey should take less than 3 minutes to complete. All data collected remains anonymous and will be deleted after the course has completed. If you have any questions about anything, please don’t hesistate to reach out to me. Thanks in advance to everyone who particpates – I really appreciate it as I need all the responses I can get!
23rd December 2021 at 09:54AirMax
- This topic was modified 52 years, 6 months ago by .
Please can you define social media? Is Hfp social media?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- FREEFLIGHTS on KLM connecting flights
- Tracey on Chat thread – Saturday 25th June
- mkcol on Chat thread – Saturday 25th June
- Colin MacKinnon on Chat thread – Saturday 25th June
- hoog23 on Housefold account / combine Avios
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Chat thread – Saturday 25th June
- meta on Voco Dubai The Palm
- Blair Waldorf Salad on NYC Subway
- Bill on BA’s [upcoming] prepaid Mastercard
- meta on BA On Business vs Business Extra
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.