Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Tim’s Amex Platinum dining maps

• Erico1875 143 posts

It would be handy if this could be made a sticky as it is so usefull
    https://platinumdining.caffeinesoftware.com/

chrishond 42 posts

Used this offer at sexy fish London last year. Any similar places on the dining maps in London? Buzzing, happening place with a youngish vibe?

kiley 144 posts

Had my plat card 1 week! Used my European dining credit in Belgium on Saturday and Sunday and have today received 150 quid statement credit. Winner!

pinfootball 2 posts

DELETE

fedemenni 47 posts

the map doesnt seem to be working anymore 🙁

Tocsin 61 posts

Definitely down 🙁

There was an archive taken on the Wayback Machine from 13 Dec, but it didn’t archive the country pages!

AndyGWP 275 posts

Definitely down 🙁

There was an archive taken on the Wayback Machine from 13 Dec, but it didn’t archive the country pages!

Alive again now by the looks of it? 👍🏻

AlanC 27 posts

I’m out in Dubai for Easter and I’m sure there used to be restaurants in the UAE on the Dining benefit. Has this changed?
    Cheers
    AlanC

TGLoyalty 537 posts

Never seen a UAE restaurant on the platinum dining offer page.

Travelator 1 post

Used the dining abroad credit at Sister Restaurant in Dallas, Texas. https://sempresister.com/ The Wagyu Short Rib was superb. Equally good was the Pesto Fusilli. Nice atmosphere and great service. Overall would recommend. Seems to be the only restaurant in Texas on the dining abroad list as of April 2024.

RG 61 posts

Big thanks to Tim for this effort, used in Montreal last week very successfully. Mano Cornuto was non-fussy decently priced Italian, for anyone who heads over there.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.