Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Unable to check in online for BA flight MCO – LHR flight

• Wally1976 188 posts

Hi folks, just tried checking in for our BA MCO to LHR flight tomorrow and it won’t let us. It’s saying in red text “Your passport and/or visa(s) must be checked at the airport”. Any idea if this is something we should be concerned about? Do we need to allow extra time? TIA

Lula 203 posts

I have had this a few times. Has always been fine. Although I think from memory it’s allowed me to check in and said that I still need to show my passport to a member of airline staff. Good luck.

polly 287 posts

Our lot had this at Bergerac airport shed yesterday afternoon. I was thinking it might be overbooked, as we have read on here, off loaded etc, downgraded on avios tkts. All the horrors but, they BA insisted everyone checked in at the shed. Sorry, it’s like a big shed in the middle of a field, hilarious airport.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.