My round-up of Spring hotel promotions has so far taken in Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Priority Club, the Holiday Inn / Crowne Plaza / InterContinental loyalty scheme, has also now released its new promotional codes for the coming months. Tonight, January 7th, is the first qualifying night.
As I posted last week, the bonus points earned from these codes will no longer count towards renewing Gold or Platinum status. Whilst this is very frustrating, it obviously shouldn’t stop you signing up for them!
If you booked any of the £20.12 rooms for use in January, you should also sign up to one of these codes. In theory, those £20.12 rooms do NOT qualify for Priority Club points. However, sometimes the hotel does not code the stay correctly and you do get the points – and it is too late to register for the promotion once the stay has posted to your account. A friend at the Holiday Inn Commercial Road last week on a £20.12 room found that his stay posted with points.
Here are the four different codes. You can only register for one of them so pick the one which best suits your stay pattern.
Comment on Flyertalk suggests that – for the first time – some people, especially people with no Priority Club status – are having trouble registering for these codes. They may not work for everyone. However, I was not targetted and had no problem registering for 5521.
- Stay 2 nights and get 2,500 bonus points plus stay 2 more night and get another 2,500 bonus points (maximum 5,000 points) – code 5521
- Stay 3 nights and get 2,500 bonus points plus stay 3 more night and get another 2,500 bonus points (maximum 5,000 points) – code 5528
- Stay 5 nights and get 10,000 bonus points plus get another 5,000 bonus points for every further 5 nights you stay – code 3414
- Stay 10 nights and get 15,000 bonus points plus get another 5,000 bonus points for every further 5 nights you stay – code 3415
- Stay 15 nights and get 20,000 bonus points plus get another 5,000 bonus points for every further 5 nights you stay – code 3416
You don’t need to be a genius to work out that the only two codes worth registering for are 5521 and 3414! Light stayers should take 5521, heavy stayers should take 3414.
You can register for the code of your choice here.
These codes are valid for stays from January 7th to April 30th.
(To see our complete list of all current hotel promotions for the major chains, click here to visit our ‘Hotel Promos’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)