Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Instant Platinum status with Accor back again (again, and again!)

Last week I ran this post on how to get instant Platinum status with Le Club Accorhotels, the Novotel / Sofitel / Ibis / M Gallery etc hotel group.

Then, between me writing the post and you reading it, the deal got pulled. A little embarrassing for me, obviously, but a fact of life in this game!

Loyalty Lobby now has a new link which gives instant Platinum status on NEW accounts. The link is here, but see Loyalty Lobby for instructions first.

If this link is also dead by the time you try it, don’t dispair!

Loyalty Lobby has a private link for Platinum which, for now, he is keeping low key and not publishing. You can’t blame him, since when these links get published they die quickly. As per his blog page I link above, if you email him directly he will send you this link.

(Want to earn more hotel points?  Click here to see our complete list of promotions from Accor and the other major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Promos’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

(New to Accor Live Limitless?  Read our two-part overview of Accor Live Limitless here and here and our article on expiry rules here.)

Comments (8)

• Flashware says:

Yep – just worked. Signed my father up for it! Cheers.

• Ed says:

Excellent to have this back. My last one expired in October and had a few great upgrades on it, including McGallery in Naples.
    Thank you as ever Raffles, also having my first UuA to CW flight tomorrow morning, mostly thanks to you and Tesco!

• flibbly says:

Thanks. Just signed up for a new account (having emptied my previous balance from an account with no status to Iberia Plus a few days ago)

• flyer says:

Plat status is nice – it gives you guaranteed upgrades and triple points on your stay. You can then transfer them to BA via Iberia Avios without a minimum transfer requirement if you follow the link from flyertalk

• Alan says:

Agree it’s good for free, but upgrades are upon request and subject to availability, def not guaranteed. Also only in Sofitel, Pullman and MGallery.

• Mike says:

Upgrades are not guaranteed with Accor, but based on availability.

• aussher says:

Thanks. Worked well. Is there any other hotel chain that will give a status match to this platinum?

• mdj1 says:

Thanks, signed up for this. Got a stay coming up in SYD I see the Pullman is getting an upgrade. Can anyone recommend anywhere in SYD?

I’ve now got this promotion, and all the others that come with the Platinum Amex.