Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

750 Clubcard points (1800 Avios points) with Tesco Wine

Via moneysavingexpert.com – who negotiated this code for visitors to their site – there is a decent Tesco Wine deal available at the moment.  It is worth 1,800 bonus Avios airmiles or 1,875 bonus Virgin Flying Club miles, on top of your standard points.

Here is the offer in a nutshell:

The offer is for 750 bonus Clubcard points, on top of your standard points

You need to order two cases (6 bottles each) of wine for a total of at least £50

You need to use code XX6TJP when ordering

You must order by Sunday 21st April via the Tesco Wine site

The code can only be used once per Clubcard account

Postage is free (as your order will be over £50)

Tesco Finest wine

If you order today (Thursday) you will also find some cases of French wine offered at a 25% discount.  These can be bought as part of this offer.

This is clearly not a life changing offer.  However, at the same time, 1800 Avios points is not a bad reward if you are stocking up your wine rack anyway.

Comments (8)

• Richard says:

I ordered just one case of 6 bottles last night and still got the bonus points…..

• Mr Bridge says:

I have just enrolled my partner in club card, and ordered a case of wine on that account too, as well as opting in to the 1500 bonus( lets see if it works).

I have £295 in clubcard tokens so i am holding out for a deal better than the opt in bonus.

I could kick myself we never had sepertae accounts b4

• Ed says:

Ordered two cases of the Campo Viejo this morning, supposedly discounted to £30 a case, put an order in for two, the maximum you can get as it has a bulk buy restriction, and another £15 magically came off but free delivery next day was still there and the bonus points showed up too. Works out at £3.75 a bottle, plus points for a wine I quite like!
    Will see if the wine arrives tomorrow and make sure the points post but I love Tesco’s good surprises like this.

Ed

• Koshka says:

I went for the two cases of French deal. Gigondas which I love and a Côtes Du Rhône to cook in. It’s worth trying different search terms as using the selection function for French red only showed cases starting at over £36 with cheaper things like JP Chenet having sold out.. There were various Tesco own brand French options for under £30 which are still included in the 25% off deal.

• Idrive says:

I tried this promo yesterday but the code was not valid as it had been already used too many times. what a pity! do you think i could still get the 750 points while buying without the code?

• Adam Sulkowski says:

The Tesco Wine by the Case website was having issues on Sunday so the offer will be back for 24 hours from 10am tomorrow, with another code I should imagine: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/cheap-wine-deals/#tescowine750