Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

25 Clubcard points (60 Avios) for 30 seconds work!

OK, I admit, 60 free Avios is not exactly going to change your life.  However, you are getting 60p of value for approximately 30 seconds effort, so on that basis it isn’t a bad return on your time!

Tesco and Coke have joined together to encourage you to recycle your empty Coke bottles and cans.  By completing a form and pledging to do your bit to make sure your empties don’t go to landfill, you will earn 25 Clubcard points.

Tesco Coke recycling

The link with the form is here.

The small print says that the points will not post until your November Clubcard statement, but I doubt anyone is in a rush to receive just 25 points!

The closing date for this promotion is 22nd July.

Comments (11)

• Paul says:

I can’t seem to find the form. Link takes me to sign in page but once in no form is shown:(

• Koshka says:

The form took a while before it appeared for me. It then rejected the Clubcard number shown on my Tesco credit card.

• Rob says:

Add two zeros at the front, Clubcard numbers on the credit card are shorter than usual

• guesswho2000 says:

That didn’t work either, I stuck two zeros on the end and it worked, but I’m not sure the points will appear. I’ll try it again later using my old actual clubcard.

• Rob says:

Odd. I did one of those ’25 points for reviewing your local store’ surveys yesterday, and it specifically said that credit card holders should put 2 zero’ IN FRONT of the Clubcard number printed on the card!

• Guesswho2000 says:

Yeah I did one of those, and it did work that time, but unfortunately this time it just still says invalid number. Never mind, I’ve just done it with my normal card, thanks for sharing anyhow!

• Mark says:

Same problem here, and adding two zeros at the start doesn’t help.

The clubcard site doesn’t list the full card numbers so I can’t even look it up there.

Will have to see if I can find the original card, though tbh I’m not sure it’s worth it for 25 points!

• Rob says:

Here is how you get your Clubcard number. Click on ‘need a replacement card?’ after you’ve logged in. It will give you an option to be posted a new card, or to print one at home. If you click ‘print at home’ the card that comes on screen shows your number.

• Jens Moller says: