Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Regus Express business lounge now open at Gatwick

I covered the opening of the Regus business lounge in the Heathrow Terminal 5 arrivals area back in September.  I have since visited it and it is a useful space to work if you have to pass some time there, albeit the public areas are relatively small.

Regus has now opened a business lounge in the South terminal at Gatwick Airport, adjacent to the Yotel Gatwick hotel.

What I like about this one is that the lounge offers a free continental breakfast to visitors.  This is mild consolation for anyone impacted by BA’s decision to close its arrivals lounge at Gatwick last year.

Regus Gatwick

You will need a Regus BusinessWorld Preferred or Gold card to enter the lounge.  Luckily, these are available for free to members of various airline, hotel and car rental loyalty schemes.  The easiest is via Avis Preferred since you can sign up for that for nothing!

Comments (10)

• Boi says:

Out of interest which lounges will people recommend at LGW and LHR: we will be flying LBA-LHR-LGW-POS (return) . Family of 5. I have airport angel membership and will be flying BA club world.
    thanks.

• jonboy says:

at lhr t5, your only option is the ba lounge. there is also a ba lounge at lgw, not sure if there are others.

no idea about lba

• Nick Burch says:

Anyone know if there’s an easy way to tell if your existing Regus Gold card has expired or not? The offer I got mine from was vague on the duration, and the card doesn’t have any date on it

• Alan says:

I’ve never seen any expiry details for my free card either, I used it a couple of years after getting it and it worked fine so I’m not actually sure if they do expire! 🙂

• Rob says:

Mine is going strong 3 years on

• thesaver79 says:

Has anyone ever been to the “gym and fitness rooms” in any of the business lounges in London? I’m looking for photos, but I can’t find any!

• Tom H says:

I have an Avis Preferred Card, but how do I get a Regus BusinessWorld Preferred card or is that offer no longer available?

• Mark E says:

Are there showers there? And if not, (OT…) are there any good options for showers at Gatwick following the BA Sofitel lounge closure?