American Express has announced plans for “Platinum House”, a four day series of events in London next month.
According to Amex:
American Express Platinum House is coming to London. Platinum Cardmembers and their guests are invited to experience the best of Platinum during a four-day pop-up event at the Old Central St. Martins Building. Stop by Platinum House and enjoy complimentary food & beverages, live music performances, morning workout classes, beauty services and more.
There is a website up and running – click here – but it is pretty bare so far.
It will run at pretty odd hours:
- Thursday 13th September – 9pm to 1am
- Friday 14th September – 9am to 1pm, 9pm to 1am
- Saturday 15th September – 9am to 1pm
- Sunday 16th September – 9am to 1pm
However, we also know that upmarket fitness group Equinox will be running classes there. Here is the schedule:
- Friday 14th at 9.30am – Pilates Power with Michelle
- Friday 14th at 11.30am – Vinyasa Yoga with Holly
- Saturday 15th at 9.30am – Barre Burn with Michelle
- Saturday 15th at 11.30am – Power Yoga with Caroline
- Sunday 16th at 9.30 am – Detox & Unwind Yoga & Meditation with Caleb
- Sunday 16th at 11.30am – Rebalance & Reflect, Yoga & Meditation with Caleb
Classes can be prebooked via Eventbrite here. Amex is not yet circulating this link so there is good availability. Classes are free.
I will keep you updated if I can find out more.
(Want to earn more miles and points from credit cards? Click here to visit our dedicated airline and hotel travel credit cards page or use the ‘Credit Cards Update’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)