American Express has announced plans for “Platinum House”, a four day series of events in London next month.
According to Amex:
American Express Platinum House is coming to London. Platinum Cardmembers and their guests are invited to experience the best of Platinum during a four-day pop-up event at the Old Central St. Martins Building. Stop by Platinum House and enjoy complimentary food & beverages, live music performances, morning workout classes, beauty services and more.
There is a website up and running – click here – but it is pretty bare so far.
It will run at pretty odd hours:
- Thursday 13th September – 9pm to 1am
- Friday 14th September – 9am to 1pm, 9pm to 1am
- Saturday 15th September – 9am to 1pm
- Sunday 16th September – 9am to 1pm
However, we also know that upmarket fitness group Equinox will be running classes there. Here is the schedule:
- Friday 14th at 9.30am – Pilates Power with Michelle
- Friday 14th at 11.30am – Vinyasa Yoga with Holly
- Saturday 15th at 9.30am – Barre Burn with Michelle
- Saturday 15th at 11.30am – Power Yoga with Caroline
- Sunday 16th at 9.30 am – Detox & Unwind Yoga & Meditation with Caleb
- Sunday 16th at 11.30am – Rebalance & Reflect, Yoga & Meditation with Caleb
Classes can be prebooked via Eventbrite and are free.
I will keep you updated if I can find out more.
Want to earn more points from credit cards? – October 2021 update
If you are looking to apply for a new credit or charge card, here are our October 2021 recommendations based on the current sign-up bonus.
The following offers will end soon:
- 10,000 Avios on British Airways American Express (ends 2nd November)
- 40,000 Avios on British Airways American Express Premium Plus (ends 2nd November)
- 60,000 points on The Platinum Card from American Express (ends 2nd November)
- 30,000 points on American Express Preferred Rewards Gold (ends 9th November)
Here are the top current deals:
British Airways American Express
10,000 Avios for signing up, no annual fee and an Economy 241 voucher for spending ….. Read our full review
British Airways American Express Premium Plus
40,000 Avios and the UK’s most valuable credit card perk – the 2-4-1 companion voucher Read our full review
American Express Preferred Rewards Gold
Your best beginner’s card – 30,000 points, FREE for a year & two airport lounge passes Read our full review
The Platinum Card from American Express
60,000 points and an unbeatable set of travel benefits – for a fee Read our full review
Earning miles and points from small business cards
If you are a sole trader or run a small company, you may also want to check out these offers.
American Express Business Gold
20,000 points sign-up bonus and free for a year Read our full review
American Express Business Platinum
40,000 points sign-up bonus and a long list of travel benefits Read our full review
British Airways Accelerating Business American Express
60,000 Avios sign-up bonus – plus annual bonuses of up to 30,000 Avios Read our full review
Capital On Tap Business Rewards Visa
The most generous Avios Visa or Mastercard for a limited company Read our full review
For a non-American Express option, we also recommend the Barclaycard Select Cashback card for sole traders and small businesses. It is FREE and you receive 1% cashback on your spending: