This article has been sponsored by Qatar Airways
As the winner of the ‘Best Business Class Seat and Service’ for their Qsuite at our inaugural Head for Points Travel & Loyalty Awards (see Rhys making the presentation below at our industry dinner on Monday), Qatar Airways is a great choice if you are considering an upcoming flight in their extensive network to over 160 destinations. It’s also a pretty good time to join Privilege Club – Qatar’s loyalty programme – as you could earn up to 8,000 bonus Qmiles.
To earn the bonus, you’ll need to sign up to Privilege Club before 28th February using the code EUR2019 and book a business class Qatar Airways flight before 31st March. You will earn up to 8,000 bonus Qmiles on top of whatever base miles you would receive.
Even flying Economy will earn you a decent bonus in this promotion – up to 4,000 Qmiles – although your exact bonus will be dependent on a combination of the booking date, flight date, cabin and fare.
What’s great is that you can use this offer more than once. This makes the offer especially attractive for business travellers who may be able to squeeze in multiple trips between now and the end of March.
There are a few crucial terms and conditions to be aware of:
- New members only
- Members who did not quote the promotional code EUR2019 at the time of enrolment will not receive bonus Qmiles.
- To be eligible for this offer, Members need to ensure to quote their Privilege Club number at the time of booking or check-in.
- Travel on Award tickets is not eligible for Bonus Qmiles.
- Tier bonus, Family Accrued Qmiles and Other Promotional bonus will not be considered for the calculation of bonus Qmiles.
- Offer is not applicable for tickets booked prior to booking period start date and after the booking period end date.
Full details of the offer can be found on this page of the Qatar Airways website.
To access this offer, please sign up using this link, and don’t forget to use the code EUR2019.