Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

See Simple Minds with your IHG Rewards Club hotel points

If you haven’t forgotten about Simple Minds (see what I did there?), IHG Rewards Club has some good packages to see the band at The SSE Arena at Wembley on 17th April.

Via the IHG Access platform, there are two ‘buy it now’ options available.  There is no auction involved.

See Simple Minds with your IHG Rewards Club hotel points

You can redeem for:

Club packages @ 30,000 IHG Rewards Club points: Two Club tickets, fast track entry to the venue, lounge access with 2x drinks vouchers and 1x food voucher (choice of burgers, salad, sandwiches) per person

Standard packages @ 20,000 IHG Rewards Club points:  Two general admission tickets

You can redeem on the IHG Access site here.

PS.  If you missed it, take a look at our recent article on 10 good reasons why you may want to apply for the IHG Rewards Club Premium Mastercard credit card.

Comments (163)

• SG says:

OT:Amex Platinum-upgraded from green mid February,are the statements generated at the end of each month,or is it still 28 days and then you get about 10 days to pay in full?I can not remember,I thought I will ask here first before contacting Amex,I was waiting for the first statement so I can plan my further spending!
    Many thanks

• Shoestring says:

OK so I’ve got £2000 of M’s giftcards literally hidden down the back of the sofa to save 20% on my diesel for the next year – making it 95p/ litre I see from today’s price movement at the PFS, & oil is getting sold low very nice on the back of pussycat virus so could go lower but I’ll still get my 20% discount thanks to the institutions involved 🙂 – how do I deal with the stress of getting robbed of my £2000?

• fivebobbill says:

Well you obviously don’t need any more drink…!

• Shoestring says:

Fair point but barely imbibed more than a beer or 2, @fivebobbill – and let’s not forget I drank nothing at all Sept-January (all months) apart from school hols had a few out at our place in the sun 🙂

• Shoestring says:

thinking about it, my wife & I both fill up about twice every 3 weeks, let’s call it £75 a time

so that’s 2x £75x 17 more or less

= £2550

I need to go out tomorrow and buy some more M’s giftcards, obvs

and what if these offers never get repeated/ fall in the same lucky sequence?

• marcw says:

No one knows you have 2000 worth of gift card in your sofa. The same as walking with a backpack with 10k. No one knows you are walking around with a backpack with 10k.

• BJ says:

All he has to do is stick some fishing hooks down the sofa along with them, problem solved!

• mark2 says:

Thanks for the reminder. Must put in safe.

• BJ says:

…if Morrisons don’t go bust or your kids and their friends don’t find them first and exchange them for biofuel! Fortunately I just have to worry about the first scenario 🙂

• Petty melons says:

More to the point how did you get 20%…

• Anuj says:

Say I have a Amex gold, and wanted to apply for the marriott bonvoy. Could I use someone elses referral link to apply for the Marriott card. And if I can, would I still earn the referral bonus, even if I’m not eligible for the general bonus for spending ?