Radisson Hotels has launched a sale, valid for stays in April and May. The details are here.
The sale covers hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas and Asia are excluded.
It is an attractive package, with a range of benefits:
- savings of up to 25% off Best Flexible Rate for Radisson Rewards members (the discount is capped at 15% for non-members)
- food and drink discounts at hotels in Central and South-Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa (no food and drink discount in the UK or other regions)
- 1,000 bonus Radisson Rewards points if you stay 2 nights and 2,000 bonus Radisson Rewards points if you stay 3+ nights (we value 2,000 Radisson Rewards points at £6.66)
The deadline to book is 30th March. You can book for April and May 2022.
If you are looking for ideas, recent openings which have raised our interest include:
- Palazzo Nani Venice, a Radisson Collection hotel (article here, picture above)
- Radisson Blu Zaffron Resort, Santorini (article here)
- Radisson Blu Resort Maldives (article here)
- the new Radisson, Heathrow
- the new Radisson RED, Heathrow
The special sale website is here.
How to earn Radisson Rewards points and status from UK credit cards (May 2022)
Radisson Rewards does not have a dedicated UK credit card. However, you can earn Radisson Rewards points by converting Membership Rewards points earned from selected UK American Express cards.
The Platinum Card has doubled its sign-up bonus to 60,000 Membership Rewards points, which convert to 180,000 Radisson Rewards points, if you apply by 1st June 2022.
These cards earn Membership Rewards points:
- American Express Preferred Rewards Gold (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 20,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 60,000 Radisson Rewards points. This card is FREE for your first year and also comes with two free airport lounge passes.
- The Platinum Card from American Express (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 60,000 Membership Rewards points (SPECIAL OFFER) converts into 180,000 Radisson Rewards points
- American Express Rewards credit card (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 5,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 15,000 Radisson Rewards points. This card is FREE for life.
Membership Rewards points convert at 1:3 into Radisson Rewards points which is a very attractive rate. The cards above all earn 1 Membership Rewards point per £1 spent on your card, which converts to 3 Radisson Rewards points.
Even better, holders of The Platinum Card receive free Radisson Rewards Gold status for as long as they hold the card. It also comes with Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold and MeliaRewards Gold status. We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)