Radisson Hotels has launched a new sale for stays between 1st November 2022 and 15th January 2023. The details are here.
The sale covers hotels in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The Americas are excluded.
It is an attractive package. You get:
- savings of up to 25% off Best Flexible Rate for Radisson Rewards members (the discount is capped at 10% for non-members)
- 1,500 bonus Radisson Rewards points per night (we value 1,500 Radisson Rewards points at £5 so this is a decent extra rebate)
All sale bookings are non-refundable.
The deadline to book is 21st October. Sale rates are available seven days per week, which is not always the case with Radisson sales.
If you are looking for ideas, recent openings which have raised our interest include:
- Palazzo Nani Venice, a Radisson Collection hotel (article here)
- Radisson Blu Zaffron Resort, Santorini (article here)
- Radisson Blu Resort Maldives (article here)
- the new Radisson, Heathrow
- the new Radisson RED, Heathrow
The special sale website is here.
How to earn Radisson Rewards points and status from UK credit cards (December 2022)
Radisson Rewards does not have a dedicated UK credit card. However, you can earn Radisson Rewards points by converting Membership Rewards points earned from selected UK American Express cards.
These cards earn Membership Rewards points:
- American Express Preferred Rewards Gold (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 20,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 60,000 Radisson Rewards points. This card is FREE for your first year and also comes with four free airport lounge passes.
- The Platinum Card from American Express (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 30,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 90,000 Radisson Rewards points
- American Express Rewards credit card (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 10,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 30,000 Radisson Rewards points. This card is FREE for life.
Membership Rewards points convert at 1:3 into Radisson Rewards points which is a very attractive rate. The cards above all earn 1 Membership Rewards point per £1 spent on your card, which converts to 3 Radisson Rewards points.
Even better, holders of The Platinum Card receive free Radisson Rewards Premium status for as long as they hold the card. It also comes with Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold and MeliaRewards Gold status. We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)