Get 15,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points with Domes Hotels
Links on Head for Points may pay us an affiliate commission. A list of partners is here.
This article has been sponsored by Domes Resorts
The luxury resort operator, Domes Resorts, is offering an exclusive deal for Marriott Bonvoy members. You can earn up to 15,000 points and receive VIP perks during your stay at one of their Greek resorts.
I’m personally a big fan of Domes Resorts. Having stayed at Domes Zeen Chania, a Luxury Collection Resort in Crete and Domes of Corfu, Autograph Collection, pre- and post-baby, I rate them as both a child-free and family-friendly brand of hotels. Rob had a very good stay at Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection (pictured below) and we know a lot of readers have also stayed here, often on Marriott Bonvoy redemptions. Last year, they won the ‘World’s Leading Luxury Resort Brand’ at the World Travel Awards.
From my experience, the hotels are well-designed, stylish and have excellent service. The family-friendly resorts have both a creche and kids club and are really well equipped if you have a young baby – lots of high chairs, baby baths and toddler cutlery on request, and staff who are unphased when a kid dumps a plate of spaghetti on the floor.
The Domes brand is growing quickly, with 11 resorts open this summer including three new additions to the portfolio.
Six of the Domes resorts are already Marriott Bonvoy properties, with one of their newest resorts, Domes Lake Algarve, converting to Autograph Collection later this summer.
Here’s the list of current Marriott Bonvoy earning Domes Resorts:
- Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection in Crete (family-friendly)
- Domes Zeen Chania, a Luxury Collection Resort in Crete (family-friendly)
- Domes Miramare, a Luxury Collection Resort, in Corfu (adults-only)
- Domes of Corfu, Autograph Collection in Corfu (family-friendly)
- Domes Noruz Chania, Autograph Collection in Crete (adults only). Noruz is Domes’ contemporary sub-brand that focuses on a luxury party lifestyle.
- Domes Aulus Zante, Autograph Collection in Zante (family-friendly). Domes Aulus is a concept that Domes launched last year, a luxury and sophisticated ‘reimagining’ of all-inclusive which they call ‘Cool Inclusive’.
From 1st July 2023 Domes Lake Algarve will be bookable on the Marriott Bonvoy platform. Formerly The Lake Spa Resort, located in the Ria Formosa Natural Park, this resort has excellent family facilities such as an Ofsted-standardised kids club and kids golf lessons.
As part of Marriott Bonvoy, you would be able to earn points from your stay and access any elite status benefits. Depending on the brand and your status, this could include free breakfast, upgrades and the ability to use Suite Night Awards.
In addition, Domes Aulus Elounda, an adults-only resport in Crete and another of Domes’ ‘Cool Inclusive’ sub-brand Aulus is a Hilton Curio Collection hotel.
Earn 15,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy bonus
Stays of five nights or more at any of the Marriott Bonvoy-earning resorts between now and 15th June 2023 will earn 15,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points. You’ll need to book directly on the Marriott Bonvoy website using the code M11. It may be a good option for a last-minute half term break.
You’ll also get a number of ‘VIP’ perks including access to the Haute Living room. The Haute Living room is a decent perk – it’s a lounge area usually reserved for those staying in suites and offers free snacks and drinks, including alcoholic drinks, during the day. Handy if you’ve brought a toddler or in my case, a spouse, who requires regular snacks throughout the day.
You can see full details of the offer here.
New Domes openings
Domes is opening three brand-new adults-only hotels this summer. These three resorts are not yet Marriott Bonvoy properties but may move across in the future:
- Domes Noruz Mykonos – Noruz Mykonos is in an enviable location for the hedonistic holidaygoer, just 50 yards from Agios Stefanos beach and with its own nightclub. Currently there’s an offer to get 10% OFF your stay, plus a 20% discount on all spa treatments when you book directly with Domes. Adults-only resort.
- Domes Noruz Kassandra – Situated on the Kassandra peninsula in Chalkidiki in Greece, Noruz Kassandra describes itself as a ‘beach club with rooms’ pairing an active nightlife with high-end luxury relaxation. Adults-only resort.
- Domes White Coast Milos – within a privately owned waterfront nature reserve, this all-suite resort, each with their own infinity plunge pool, is situated on the island of Milos, known for its unique, lunar-like geology. Adults-only resort.
Links to the individual resorts are above, but you can visit the Domes website here to see the full list of resorts and their locations.