4 Eligible Flights by Dec 31?
23rd September 2022 at 07:15udayan
To avail of the 25% reduced TP (re)qualification, does one also need to have completed the 4 eligible flights by December 31st of this year?23rd September 2022 at 07:57yonasl
Yes. With BA or IB.23rd September 2022 at 14:54pbcold
Yes. I did LHR-DUB-LHR twice one day last month. Very straight-forward.23rd September 2022 at 17:22udayan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Get 100,000 bonus Avios for getting the Barclaycard Avios Plus credit card and Premier Banking with Barclays Avios Rewards
Latest Forum Posts
- Richie on Chat thread – Wednesday 5th October
- Chas on Miles not counted in total
- GillyDee on Colombia Trip Advice
- as on Chat thread – Wednesday 5th October
- joeucreative on £200 Amex travel credit posted to account
- Liz on Chat thread – Wednesday 5th October
- JordanB on Barclays Avios Credit Card New Account thread
- Reney on Chat thread – Wednesday 5th October
- Rui N. on Chat thread – Wednesday 5th October
- DorsetFlyer on Colombia Trip Advice
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.