Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Ambassador complimentary free weekend night

• strickers 658 posts

@yorkshireRich I can relate to that!

qc 206 posts

Correct yorkshireRich, either Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun. Have a look at the brunch at the IC Madrid, more like lunch but it was very good. Patio de Leones was walking distance from the IC (about 25 mins) and we thought it better than Bibo which was just across the road.

Thanks for that strickers. We are thinking of going Saturday Sunday Monday night now, as Iberia express fly direct to Manchester on the Tuesday.
    I’ve had a quick glance at the terms and conditions and it would appear it would still work if I booked lowest room category on the Saturday and then the ambassador rate for Sunday Monday.
    Finally, the wife kept asking why we need to go on January, and I kept saying why not. I’ve just told her now that by complete co-incidence and complete luck that it looks like the Madrid football derby is on that that weekend. She just rolled her eyes.

The AMB weekend rate isn’t available Sun/Mon – it needs to be Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun.

BJ 657 posts

I joined Ambassador for the first time in October but I’m confused about where to view valid free weekend night certificates. After joining what I thought was my ‘certificate’ appeared in my app along with a booking link (redeem button) under reward wallet. I used this to book a stay. The ‘certificate’ and link remained visible in reward wallet until I completed my stay then it disappeared which I presumed was because I had redeened it. However, yesterday 1st January the ‘certificate’ and booking link reappeared in my app under reward wallet with the original expiry date. Am I missing something here or have I received an extra ‘certificate’ as the result of a glitch? I am reluctant to mske another Ambassador weekend night booking in event I am misunderstanding something and the ‘certificate’ that appeared yesterday is more apparent than real. Thanks.

Pangolin 106 posts

The AMB weekend rate isn’t available Sun/Mon – it needs to be Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun.

I think that in the Middle East it also works for Thu/Fri.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.