Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Post new Amex statement credit offers here!

• Reney 769 posts

Spend £800 get £80 back at Apple (online only) just popped up.

Really wish I could have this offer soon. Not had an Apple offer in a while and going to be making a big purchase soon.

In my experience if I don’t have the offer as soon as someone mentions it on here I won’t get it at all. Unless I have a new card waiting for offers to appear.

get a replacement?

does getting a replacement card help? I get the impression that your offers stay there whilst you get a new card. It doesn’t reset.

Andrew J 769 posts

A new one on BAPP for Bicester Village – spend £500 get 5000 Avios. Cumulative spend is specified. And of course this is in addition to the Avios you earn by submitting your receipts to Bicester.

rum 275 posts

Since upgrading to Platinum, I’ve only had the John Lewis offer on both primary and supplemental. It’s been a month now, but otherwise quite a pathetic showing. Platinum is now my ‘main’ account.

Used both John Lewis offers (primary & supplementary cards) fairly quickly. The supplementary card received the cashback within the typical 4-5, but nothing yet on the primary card.

I am praying I don’t have to start chasing Amex for every single offer. It really doesn’t seem worth the effort any more.

Reney 769 posts

Since upgrading to Platinum, I’ve only had the John Lewis offer on both primary and supplemental. It’s been a month now, but otherwise quite a pathetic showing. Platinum is now my ‘main’ account.

Used both John Lewis offers (primary & supplementary cards) fairly quickly. The supplementary card received the cashback within the typical 4-5, but nothing yet on the primary card.

I am praying I don’t have to start chasing Amex for every single offer. It really doesn’t seem worth the effort any more.

I used the Lululemon offer and JL offer on the same day within 30 mins, all the Luluemon credit has arrived, no sign of the JL ones (BAPP card).

BuildBackBetter 705 posts

Used the BA 2000 avios offer on 20th. Avios credited on 23rd.

Reney 769 posts

First ever time (I think, and other than the 100% back offers on Platinum last year) John Lewis Amex offer just dropped – not overly groundbreaking at £100 get £10.

Has anyone had the credit back yet from the John Lewis offer?

I did the spend on Monday around 7pm, got an email confirming use of the offer right away. Transaction posted Wednesday, still waiting for credit today (Thursday).

Thank you. Yes, same here. Transaction at the weekend, got the email straight away, but no credit thus far.

Has your JL credit arrived yet? No sign of mine, I took advantage of Lululemon offer on the same day within 30 mins and those credit came through very quickly.

iamlost 108 posts

JL credit taking unusually long to arrive. I redeemed on 11th at JL White City, got the email right away, yet still no sign of the credit two weeks later…

rum 275 posts

It does seem to be quite random… some cards credit offer A in an average timeframe, but the same offer could take weeks or months on another card. Sometimes that could be another card on the same account.

FFoxSake 217 posts

Spend £300 get £60 back on a Google Store Pixel – on my BAPP expires 09/05/2022

CarpalTravel 363 posts

Spend £300 get £60 back on a Google Store Pixel – on my BAPP expires 09/05/2022

Nice, on mine too! Worth considering signing up to the Google Drive 2TB tariff as well for a 10% store credit. Note: You will need to subscribe for 2x months as they wait 30days to add the credit.

Super Secret Stuff 357 posts

I’ve just seen a variety of new amex offers on my BAPP, i wonder why lol. 2,500 avios for wine flyer, so stackable. 2k for £150 at Avis. 3k at bister village. Gymshark CB is back.

PT 11 posts

Averys wine £50 off £200 spend – does anyone know any reason why this won’t stack with a new customer voucher (I think I could therefore get £275 worth of wine for £150)?

meta 1,441 posts

Adding this here from the chat thread.

Air France / KLM spend £200+ get £70 back. Valid on all Amex cards, but it’s not a saved type of offer).
    Book by 31 March, travel by 31 August. From UK airports only.

Andrew J 769 posts

Air France / KLM spend £200+ get £70 back.

Is there a code to use?

Carlos 758 posts

No new decent offers lately?

Super Secret Stuff 357 posts

No new decent offers lately?

I’ve just seen a variety of new amex offers on my BAPP, i wonder why lol. 2,500 avios for wine flyer, so stackable. 2k for £150 at Avis. 3k at bister village. Gymshark CB is back.

Hardly been a long time for BAPPs since we had a few pop up

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Andrew J 769 posts

The offers of late on Amex have been very poor – they seem to have gone down hill on their generosity – they are now in line with all the other card companies and their reward schemes. The days of spend £200 get £50 back at Harrods etc seem a distant memory. 8% back at an online start up instead?

Andrew J 769 posts

Adding this here from the chat thread.

Air France / KLM spend £200+ get £70 back. Valid on all Amex cards, but it’s not a saved type of offer).
    Book by 31 March, travel by 31 August. From UK airports only.

To note – the £200 needs to be the base fare minimum, not the price you’re charged.

rum 275 posts

The offers of late on Amex have been very poor – they seem to have gone down hill on their generosity – they are now in line with all the other card companies and their reward schemes. The days of spend £200 get £50 back at Harrods etc seem a distant memory. 8% back at an online start up instead?

I quite agree – they also take an age to post to the account.
    I suppose a bit of competition never hurt anyone. So I hope Barclaycard shake Amex to their core!

Carlos 758 posts

I quite agree – they also take an age to post to the account.
    I suppose a bit of competition never hurt anyone. So I hope Barclaycard shake Amex to their core!

you would think that flight operators would want to encourage flyers..

Andrew J 769 posts

Finally a substantial Amex offer – spend £250, get £50 back at Harvey Nics (in store and online) until 1 May.

rum 275 posts

Finally a substantial Amex offer – spend £250, get £50 back at Harvey Nics (in store and online) until 1 May.

I have that one too on the Plat so hoping it will stack with the ongoing Platinum benefit.

rum 275 posts

Has your JL credit arrived yet? No sign of mine, I took advantage of Lululemon offer on the same day within 30 mins and those credit came through very quickly.

I finally got my JL £10 credit the other day. I made the purchase on 13th Feb if I’m not mistaken. So close to a whole month. My supp used the offer the same day and had the credit after 4-5 days.

StanTheMan 217 posts

My JL credit never posted and offer has now just disappeared from saved offers !

Reney 769 posts

I finally got my JL £10 credit the other day. I made the purchase on 13th Feb if I’m not mistaken. So close to a whole month. My supp used the offer the same day and had the credit after 4-5 days.

Still no sign of it, used the JL offer on 2 SUP cards on 14 Feb.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.