Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Any Virgin credit card referral codes or special offers on the horizon?

• Jan M 58 posts

Hi everyone,

Just collected my Avios upgrade voucher with the Avios Plus Barclaycard so now planning to cancel that one and apply for the Virgin card.

Does anyone have a referral code? Or are there any rumours about a bonus increase on the horizon? 15,000 points doesn’t look overly generous after all that Barclaycard largesse!

Thanks!

BajiNahid 167 posts

I too am waiting to see what card virgin brings out! Need to get my hands on this and get those points!

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,198 posts

Not heard anything …. Virgin has been weirdly quiet in the face of Barclays I admit. Must have led to a run of cancellations.

BajiNahid 167 posts

Not heard anything …. Virgin has been weirdly quiet in the face of Barclays I admit. Must have led to a run of cancellations.

Rob any possibility of a future HFP tie up with the virgin atlantic cards? You could definitely get something out of this for sure 😉

ChasP 162 posts

I’ve been looking for one; previous Oct/Nov have had special sign up offers and as its only 6 months fallow makes a good alternative to AMEX

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.