Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• tilly c 44 posts

As Thailand have scrapped there testing for fully vaccinated passengers , do you think BA will reinstate there flights

ChrisC 956 posts

No.

Aston100 1,383 posts

Was BAs decision based on entry requirements?

YFP 29 posts

Think that boat has sailed till at least October, so won’t bank on it.

Hbommie 194 posts

Was BAs decision based on entry requirements?

I’ve read that it was due to lack of BA metal and the lack of business travel, and hence revenue, which can be maximized on other routes.

AJA 1,071 posts

Fly on Finnair instead. The return journey via HEL gives you 440TP in business and really isn’t that much longer. You may get to try out their revolutionary fixed business class seat too

DonLee 214 posts

Fly on Finnair instead. The return journey via HEL gives you 440TP in business and really isn’t that much longer. You may get to try out their revolutionary fixed business class seat too

My Bangkok outbound avios booking was cancelled by Finnair so BA rebooked me to Qatar. I noticed the booking class is now I which I think it’s cash booking. Should I try to credit it to Qatar or even BA by any chance to get Tier Points

Cranzle 272 posts

My Bangkok outbound avios booking was cancelled by Finnair so BA rebooked me to Qatar. I noticed the booking class is now I which I think it’s cash booking. Should I try to credit it to Qatar or even BA by any chance to get Tier Points

Yes, credit to BA

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.