Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• njb 65 posts

They still seem to be releasing new seats in First- just bagged two for ORD in August. Had been tracking this daily.

meta 1,441 posts

They were available to ORD since the article was published as noted in the comments.

T_London 39 posts

That’s great! Hopefully they’ll do the same for NY…

T_London 39 posts

*For September

njb 65 posts

They were available to ORD since the article was published as noted in the comments.

Not quite so – there were on the later flight but not the 10.25am one- I have been checking since the article was published.

NorthernLass 7,590 posts

Not all services have an F cabin, though.

There seems to be huge demand to travel TO the US in July and August though interestingly there is still plenty of return availability. Hopefully it’s just a blip with people desperate to fly across the pond in the holiday period now the US has re-opened (and dropped the testing and mask requirement) as I was hoping for F seats to NYC or BOS at the end of July next year!

njb 65 posts

Not all services have an F cabin, though.

There seems to be huge demand to travel TO the US in July and August though interestingly there is still plenty of return availability. Hopefully it’s just a blip with people desperate to fly across the pond in the holiday period now the US has re-opened (and dropped the testing and mask requirement) as I was hoping for F seats to NYC or BOS at the end of July next year!

It is my 60th during the trip – Chicago is on my list of places to see – and really wanted to go there in style!

My cabin crew training starts a month later – where no doubt i will then be down the back for the foreseeable future!

ThriceForgiven 57 posts

They still seem to be releasing new seats in First- just bagged two for ORD in August. Had been tracking this daily.

Which service are you using to track this daily? RewardFlightFinder dot com? Or is there a better one? Also, is there an equivalent service for Virgin?

I’ve been out of the game for a while and looking to optimise how I bag some Avios/Virgin redemptions…

T_London 39 posts

Which service are you using to track this daily? RewardFlightFinder dot com? Or is there a better one? Also, is there an equivalent service for Virgin?

I’ve been out of the game for a while and looking to optimise how I bag some Avios/Virgin redemptions…

I highly recommend Seat Spy! Saves so much time.

Andrew J 769 posts

That’s good news – I won’t fly Club World as it’s too substandard for my requirements, so with the new 50% Amex voucher, First is my target redemption.

njb 65 posts

Using just my phone and an early morning daily check on the BA apo whilst I have my first coffee of the day – usually followed by Wordle 😂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.