Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy Getting stay credits on an award booking ….

• aceman 5 posts

I’m travelling with a friend thats made 2 room bookings via awards for us, I know he gets stay credits for the night stayed, but can only get 1 room stay credit. Is there any way for me to get the other room stay credits?

Its annoying me, I’m on 49 nights for the year, so I really want to tick over to platinum!

YC 221 posts

What about if your friend transferred the points over to your account and you make the booking (free up to 100k/year)? Safer way of getting things credited.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,229 posts

Very clever!

Note you have to call Marriott to do the transfer but apart from that it would work fine.

aceman 5 posts

That actually would have worked quite nicely, but one stay is two vouchers, the second is 600k and the others are 340k and about 400k each! So quite a lot more then the cap!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.