HELP Bonvoy screwed up our airline points conversion
19th October 2022 at 18:44Livinmybestlyfe
Greetings, if anyone knows who we can call in Marriott International please, please advise.
9 days ago we called in an requested 240k points be moved to our Southwest Rapid Rewards account. The Bonvoy rep used an INVALID # verses the number he was given. We are trying to book our flight for a vacation that’s already booked, and we have yet to get the points back into our Bonvoy, nor are they in our Southwest account. We’ve escalated this with no resolution to-date. They have a don’t care attitude, one rep even told us it could take 30 days or more, after being promised it woukd take 7 days. We’re getting the run-around and it was their HUGE mistake. Thank you for your time!!19th October 2022 at 18:57Richie
HUACA really is the way forward.24th October 2022 at 11:29Paul B
Yes, keep calling. It’s on you to make the noise to get it fixed I’m afraid.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can for Brewdog, free Fairmont night from Emirates
How to time your promotion to British Airways Executive Club Silver status to maximise benefits
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: eGate trial for 10-11 year olds, last day to save on passport fees, Corinthia London deal
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- SteveJ on Easiest way to get to £10k spend on BAPP
- Lpacun on Credit Qatar Airways flights to BA Executive Club or Qatar Privilege Club
- secretsquirrel on Chat thread – Sunday 5th February
- jh785 on Easiest way to get to £10k spend on BAPP
- Rui N. on Easiest way to get to £10k spend on BAPP
- bruinbrown on Korea
- jamesturk on BA executive club app updated and now with limited searching for reward flights
- George K on InterContinental Rome Ambasciatori Palace
- Guernsey Globetrotter on Hotel recommendation for an overnight stay + parking for Heathrow T5
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on BAEC complaint resolution advice
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.