Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Hilton Barclaycard points for May haven’t transferred to HH

• NorthernLass 7,590 posts

Just noticed my July points haven’t arrived, first time for ages like @bungalow. I’ve only just bothered checking as I’ve kind of lost interest since July 8th 😥

robkeane 78 posts

My july points haven’t posted either. Given that statement contained my May points that didn’t post, I’ve asked for my original complaint to be re-opened

FFoxSake 217 posts

July is my first ever posting failure for HH Barclaycard points (Not bragging!)

Has anyone successfully got July points?
    Perhaps it’s a complete failure this month rather than the sporadic missing points issue reported here?

Tracy 315 posts

No july points here, first time I haven’t received points on time…

Peter K 553 posts

Likewise, no points for July, first time for me.

StanTheMan 217 posts

Mine hit my BAEC this morning. First monthly transfer after first monthly statement…..
    Miracles happen

DarrenS 91 posts

None for me either.

Roberto 283 posts

Mine hit my BAEC this morning. First monthly transfer after first monthly statement…..
    Miracles happen

Good news , however this is the Hilton Barclaycard thread not the Avios Barclaycard thread. 🙂

Harrier25 852 posts

July is my first ever posting failure for HH Barclaycard points (Not bragging!)

Has anyone successfully got July points?
    Perhaps it’s a complete failure this month rather than the sporadic missing points issue reported here?

July is also the first month that my Hilton points haven’t arrived too. Call 0333 2021145 (option 1), as I did last night and they will raise a ticket for the missing points to be applied. They are aware of the issue which apparently is on the Barclaycard end. I was told that points will be applied within the next 7 days.

StanTheMan 217 posts

Miracles happen

Good news , however this is the Hilton Barclaycard thread not the Avios Barclaycard thread. 🙂

Quite right. Many apologies. The excitement of the Avios went to my head !

Harrier25 852 posts

July points seem to be posting now. Problem clearly solved.

Roberto 283 posts

Spoke to the Man..
    Suggested he turn it off and on again.
    Fixed.

You’re welcome 🙂

RussellH 154 posts

Yesterday I sent Barclaycard a letter (yes, one of those paper things) asking to raise a complaint regarding my May HH points still not received.
    [Snip]

Formal complaints need to be sent in writing. And you need some way of proving that the complaint has been received. Which is seldom possible with electronic communications. Not least given that it would be child’s play to forge a crude e-mail receipt.

Not with bclaycard. You can do it by phone and get a complaint reference number.

Just seen this.

Back in March April when I was phoning BCard about my missing January points the people I spoke to by and large insisted that it was nothing to do with them. No mention, ever of registering a complaint and giving me a reference.

It will be six weeks on Thursday since my June pointe were (not) issued, so another letter, referring to the cash compensation in the past will go in on Friday, if the points have not arrived by then.

RussellH 154 posts

July points arrived today for me too. But not the June ones.

NorthernLass 7,590 posts

July’s just landed for me as well. Not missing any others.

AJA 1,071 posts

My July points posted as well.

DevonDiamond 71 posts

looks like whilst correcting my account I’ve had May’s and July points twice.

JohnTh 61 posts

Yes posted ok, first time since November – hope they have finally fixed it.
    Phoning and using Hilton option did get all backlog points posted within a fortnight previously. Also Hilton spend bonus points not awarded.

jshRR 32 posts

My June/July points posting exactly as RusselH situation (ie June points still outstanding)
    However last Thursday (28 July) I emailed HH re my missing points.I acknowledged that it was a B/card problem and ‘not theirs’ but could they perhaps look into what was going on. I mentioned the HfP forum/chat threads and the fact that it concerned not only myself but a lot of others as well ! – I got a reply back with an Case File number saying they will investigate and get back to me within 7-10 business days.
    For the record my points ‘usually’ get posted into my HH a/c a day after my statement date ,although Januarys didn’t get posted until March 18

Wally1976 188 posts

Yesterday I sent Barclaycard a letter (yes, one of those paper things) asking to raise a complaint regarding my May HH points still not received. Seemed a bit OTT for less than 7k HH points but it’s the principle more than anything! I’ll post what happens here.

My June points posted fine, incidentally, but July not yet (usually they post between 22nd and 26th).

Update: no reply to my letter as yet but my May points were added to my account on 29th July so it seems to have worked. My July points posted very late on 2nd August! No sign of any compensation on my Barclaycard account sadly

Wally1976 188 posts

Not sure if anyone is interested but I have now received a letter from Barclaycard in response to my complaint basically apologising and saying that the May points have now been added manually.

Slightly weirdly they added one extra HH point to what my statement said for May!

mark2 128 posts

Just checked my wife’s HH account and points received on 2nd August.
    I notice that on 9th June she has got “Membership Rex United Kingdom
    400 Points earned”. I have got 2000 points but no card. Any ideas please?

RussellH 154 posts

My Formal Complaint was signed for on Monday.
    Usual follow up is an acknowledgement letter just saying that they will look into it and giving the date by which they promise to make a response.
    No post received so far this week, though.

Navara 22 posts

Anyone had this months points post?

Carlos 758 posts

Anyone had this months points post?

Last posted 22 June and then 02 Aug (which I assume is July but late?)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.