Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Hilton Barclaycard points for May haven’t transferred to HH

• pbcold 348 posts

Yes, great.

Harrier25 852 posts

Points arrived at my account just now

And mine…

Mine have been deposited too!

jshRR 32 posts

My September statement points also posted late yesterday afternoon (ie 4th October)
    PS: What are these MR 200 points some of you are talking about ? .. Thanks

NorthernLass 7,591 posts

Got mine as well.

Harrier25 852 posts

My September statement points also posted late yesterday afternoon (ie 4th October)
    PS: What are these MR 200 points some of you are talking about ? .. Thanks

I think you are referring to the current 30% uplift available when converting Amex membership reward points to Hilton Honors points until the 3rd November.

DevonDiamond 71 posts

Anyone had December points yet?

NorthernLass 7,591 posts

I wouldn’t be expecting December points just yet, but as of yesterday I hadn’t had November’s and now I’m just getting a “something went wrong” message in the app when I try to check.

Roberto 283 posts

Nope..

In the good old days my 23rd November statement would have seen my points hitting about the 25th but the new rule of thumb is they arrive on or about the 4th of the following month. That’s not happened either.

I am not expecting much but enough to allow me to book a night so eager to get them in.

Phoning barclaycard is a waste of time and they will say points can take 4-6 weeks to appear, which is BS.

I guess we wait.

DarrenS 91 posts

Mine are later than previously. I just checked my HH account and up until last June they used to post 22-24th of the month of the statement (around the 10th). It is now 2nd-4th of the next month.

NorthernLass 7,591 posts

That’s been discussed previously on this thread but this month they haven’t even turned up on the new dates.

jshRR 32 posts

Here we go again … as of now (1:30 pm) my points as well,have YET to be posted re November’s HH c/c statement.
    Although the last three months were posted on the 2nd/2nd/4th I understood that , realistically,the points would be posted within the first week of the following month of the latest statement !
    It looks like their IT system(s) have gone out on strike like everyone else !!!

Navara 22 posts

Mine arrived today

Anna 458 posts

Same here

RussellH 154 posts

And mine

jshRR 32 posts

Mine arrived yesterday as well – shortest day of the year – P Day ! (Posting Day ?!?)
    Was resigned to Santa ‘posting’ them down the chimney in a few days time !!!

DevonDiamond 71 posts

Points have posted this morning for my most recent statement which was around 20th December

jshRR 32 posts

Yep – just checked and my points posted yesterday (Tuesday) as well !!

Navara 22 posts

January points posted yesterday

S879 96 posts

Could someone please remind me if we get any extra points for paying with Hilton Barclaycard at international hotels.

Harrier25 852 posts

If it’s a member of the Hilton family, then yes.

The Savage Squirrel 571 posts

Could someone please remind me if we get any extra points for paying with Hilton Barclaycard at international hotels.

Yes but if it’s on your own dime then don’t bother – the 3% exchange fee far outweighs the extra points.

paul.l 4 posts

I just received a letter from barclaycard to say that they had discovered that they failed to award hilton points from previous months spend (no specific details other than the amount of points, ~11k), and that they would be added to my HHonors account within the next 14 days,

jshRR 32 posts

I’ve just received a similar letter AS WEll regarding nearly 10K of ‘missing points’.I have no idea where they should have come from !
    The spooky thing is that the 4 digit amount that they have added to my a/c are the same 4 digits, but in a different order , from a cash stay last August(at Hampton,Exeter Airport) where I received base points + equal bonus points + gold elite bonus (80% of base points) BUT I could never work out how they got to the base point figure in the first place !😬

RussellH 154 posts

I just received a letter from barclaycard to say that they had discovered that they failed to award hilton points from previous months spend (no specific details other than the amount of points, ~11k), and that they would be added to my HHonors account within the next 14 days,

The number of points mentioned in my letter = (points for May 2022)+(points for June 2022) – 18.

I received the (points for June 2022) very late, only following correspondence, phone calls + £50 compensation (see earlier contributions to this thread).
    I shall be interested (and very pleased) to see them turn up.

RussellH 154 posts

Following on from my post 4 mins ago, I just logged into my HH a/c to check something else, and the points are already there. Credited 2 days ago.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.