Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Monese Gift Cards – 20% off September codes

• R2 15 posts

Monese Gift cards 20% off promo is back.

SEPT50 / 100 / 200 / 400

https://monese.com/gb/en/promotions/20-off-promo-september?

R2 15 posts

Full list of retailers in the link

cska 55 posts

Thanks for the heads up. It’s actually a much better offer this time as the credit balance in the WeGift is valid for 365 days which gives more flexibility to store the credit until you know which retailer you want to use it for.

Aston100 1,383 posts

Lovely, thank you.
    Got the full amount again.

Notifications of these promos are so hit & miss.

R2 15 posts

Here’s my referral link for anyone wishing to join – https://www.mone.se/7vQs/918zyqrw

stevenhp1987 331 posts

Thanks for this. Literally just got the email from Monese offering this too!

£750 of credit for £600.

Not bad… now does player 2 join in…

cska 55 posts

Thanks for this. Literally just got the email from Monese offering this too!

£750 of credit for £600.

Not bad… now does player 2 join in…

I wonder how long this 20% gift card giveaway will carry on for – I don’t understand how they make any money out of it!

PeteM 709 posts

Thank you!

elguiri 215 posts

Great, thanks for the heads up. Managed to get all I wanted

09R 49 posts

I’m new to Monese…is there any tricks in terms of topping your account up?

R2 15 posts

Hi 09R, none that I know of – but the 20% off gift cards is a major ‘trick’ in itself.

nectar collector 282 posts

I’m new to Monese…is there any tricks in terms of topping your account up?

Just remember to top up your Monese account with enough funds before you try and claim the gift cards

strickers 651 posts

Thanks, that’s another £400 Sainsbury’s voucher. With the Amex PayPal offer I’ll almost be covered to Xmas soon.

wideboys182 23 posts

How do people get alerted to this? Not had any notification or email?

Andrew M 12 posts

The £400 and £200 gift cards are gone now. I picked up a £100 card. Not sure I can be bothered with the hassle for a £50 card.

Froggee 897 posts

And I missed this because I took Mrs Froggee, Kermit and Freddo to the dentist and waited outside in the phishing rain. All sold out. Tonight, we eat gruel.

Supergers49 225 posts

And I missed this because I took Mrs Froggee, Kermit and Freddo to the dentist and waited outside in the phishing rain. All sold out. Tonight, we eat gruel.

Ah you use the Butcher of Leith Walk as well I see!!!

Aston100 1,383 posts

How do people get alerted to this? Not had any notification or email?

Seems random.
    I got an email about 30 minutes after I made my purchase – so maybe 45 mins after it was posted here.
    Other times I don’t get notified, or it happens hours later.

Reney 768 posts

I was in a meeting and missed out on the 400/200 ones. 😭

@csak there was no gift card sale in August I honestly thought they stopped.

@09R
    bend it with metal if you can find an underlying card that doesn’t charge

@wideboys I find the best way to get notified is download the hotukdeals app and set notification.

YC 229 posts

Have they sold out much quicker this time?

Rich_A 92 posts

I got an email at 1645 and it had sold out when I tried half an hour later.

Do these still come back in stock like they used to, or are they fully gone now?

Rich_A 92 posts

Anyone used the Eurostar redemption? I assume it’s as good as cash at Eurostar, and no sneaky gotchas?

Reney 768 posts

I got an email at 1645 and it had sold out when I tried half an hour later.

Do these still come back in stock like they used to, or are they fully gone now?

In July the Asda/Sainsbury one did come back, but that is more unusual than the norm.

Toaster 104 posts

I think they sell out quickly every time but this one did seem even more so.

Each time the promotion is offered there will be more users signing up to Monese to get ready for the next one.

Reney 768 posts

I think they sell out quickly every time but this one did seem even more so.

Each time the promotion is offered there will be more users signing up to Monese to get ready for the next one.

I also wonder re how they are making money point. Maybe instead of stopping they could sell less every time.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.