New targeted promo
13th June 2023 at 15:46MF176 141 posts
New promotion on my app today- double night credits for every stay for the remainder of the month plus 2 further months, so effective through 31/08 if activated today. Considering I have plenty of bookings in place already, this is very welcome!13th June 2023 at 16:45Blair Waldorf Salad 1,011 posts
What level status do you currently hold?13th June 2023 at 16:52MF176 141 posts
Gold13th June 2023 at 19:06Cranzle 241 posts
Please can you share the offer code?13th June 2023 at 19:14meta 1,349 posts
With Marriott there are no offer codes. If it is showing under Promotions, you can register.13th June 2023 at 19:26Cranzle 241 posts
Although you can’t enter the ‘Promotional Code’ to activate the offer, this is usually displayed on the offer page.
This can often be quoted when asking Marriott to manually apply the offer.
If someone could share this, I’m going to try and blag activation…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bits: East Midlands and Southampton gain Paris CDG, new Japan Airlines seats coming to London
NEW: Amex Cashback Everyday Credit Card raises its sign-up bonus to £125 – worth a look?
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- JDB on Mexico Volcano disruption, flying back on 4th
- YC on Marriott hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- TGLoyalty on Lifts in Terminal 5
- TGLoyalty on More IHG points wierdness
- TGLoyalty on Gold counts for nothing?
- meta on InterContinental hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- Lyn on Chat thread – Thursday 29th February
- HFPCar on BA LHR to SAW
- NigelHamilton on Gold counts for nothing?
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Gold counts for nothing?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.