Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club What’s the best way to phone BA to change a reward flight booking?

• Colin84 8 posts

Can anyone provide any advice on the best way to do this? I am a Blue tier member and have tried the Blue Executive Club number multiple times over several weeks but have been unable to get through. Would the US BA number be able to facilitate this change? I have seen information on the BA website that states it must be a local Executive Club number.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Froggee 901 posts

Best advice seems to be to try the Spanish number (choose English language option!) as per this thread:

https://www.headforpoints.com/forums/topic/getting-through-to-ba-on-the-telephone/

Joecooljoe 49 posts

It really is ridiculous. I’m silver and spent 6 hours trying to change a reward booking. If call silver line times out after an hour, if main line gets through to someone and then they transfer me, which puts me in same hour hold!! US line the same…

Will try the Spanish number tomorrow..

Joecooljoe 49 posts

Finally got thru at 11pm tonight on US number (free using skype). Got those last Easter club suit tickets (for 3, there’s a few days with 1-2 seats).

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.