What’s the best way to phone BA to change a reward flight booking?
2nd January 2022 at 08:56Colin84
Can anyone provide any advice on the best way to do this? I am a Blue tier member and have tried the Blue Executive Club number multiple times over several weeks but have been unable to get through. Would the US BA number be able to facilitate this change? I have seen information on the BA website that states it must be a local Executive Club number.
2nd January 2022 at 09:09Froggee
- This topic was modified 53 years, 1 month ago by .
Best advice seems to be to try the Spanish number (choose English language option!) as per this thread:2nd January 2022 at 19:36Joecooljoe
It really is ridiculous. I’m silver and spent 6 hours trying to change a reward booking. If call silver line times out after an hour, if main line gets through to someone and then they transfer me, which puts me in same hour hold!! US line the same…
Will try the Spanish number tomorrow..3rd January 2022 at 00:33Joecooljoe
Finally got thru at 11pm tonight on US number (free using skype). Got those last Easter club suit tickets (for 3, there’s a few days with 1-2 seats).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bits: new £100 Amex Travel cashback offer, new Eurostar logo – and new Eurostar loyalty scheme
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- BJ on American Express is rich!
- BJ on Contacting a human at Virgin Atlantic
- Harrier25 on American Express is rich!
- RTS on Contacting a human at Virgin Atlantic
- kevinchoi on Melia Gold via Amex Platinum?
- Financeguy on BA Shopping taking ages to credit points
- Fraser on 300,000 Avios competition error
- Super Secret Stuff on Chat thread – Tuesday 31st January
- WillPS on Elevated Platinum card welcome bonus
- Froggee on Chat thread – Tuesday 31st January
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.