Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Prezzo 1000 Avios for £30 spend on BA Amex

• Philondon 275 posts

I just checked my Amex account and there is an offer to spend £30 in Prezzo and get 1000 Avios. 1st 90,000 card members to save it.

Philondon 275 posts

On my BA Amex.

Harrier25 852 posts

Good luck finding a Prezzo that hadn’t become an empty shell.

NorthernLass 7,592 posts

Indeed, I checked and my nearest one now is 21 miles away! Not really worth the trip for 1000 avios. Used to be a great way of earning them though, as you could buy vouchers for Prezzo from Tesco when there were lots of bonus Clubcard points on offer. Ah, those were the days …

Philondon 275 posts

I live in London, innit!!

There are 8 in London.

Skywalker 700 posts

Yes but there is a catch: the last time I checked this offer, orders are not to be taken by tablet. I really don’t know how to insist that my order is not taken by tablet!

ukpolak 64 posts

I thought this was very strange but Prezzo today informed me they wouldn’t accept Amex upon me settling a bill. I thought it was very odd given the Amex cashback just recently.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.