Yonder tap on the shoulder
19th July 2023 at 21:12idontfly 42 posts
Yonder, the foodie card for Londoners that I have been using for a few months now has politely tapped me on the shoulder and said I can’t use their card for ernie payments via bendy. They said they will close the account as it is spend outside their approved policy. I dont see it stipulated in the TandCs but will alas comply. It’s a pity as it will mean a few less ice creams for me, maybe given the weather and my waistline thats not such a bad thing.19th July 2023 at 23:27JDB 4,133 posts
I’m not sure why you thought Yonder would welcome such obviously abusive transactions that many others stopped a while ago. Fintechs are smarter at picking these things up vs older issuers, a few of whom still tolerate them.
As for the T&Cs, the transactions you mention are specifically excluded in Part 2 a couple of paragraphs under the bullets.21st July 2023 at 22:01AirMax 30 posts
Otherwise are the rewards any good?23rd July 2023 at 11:21robkeane 77 posts
Clearly JDB accidently overlooked listing the ones that still tolerate NSI payments.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- TGLoyalty on Tokyo > Manchester cancelled
- TGLoyalty on Bonvivant Travel
- zapato1060 on Tokyo > Manchester cancelled
- Alex on Gift cards – best way to stack offers for a discount?
- Peggerz on Chat thread – Wednesday 21st February
- Lady London on Tokyo > Manchester cancelled
- Jim Utd on Travel Talk forum – anyone else invited?
- BBbetter on Chat thread – Wednesday 21st February
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Hilton Grand Vacations Timeshare Promotion
- Ihar on Nationwide travel insurance changing
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.