Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

20% off British Airways flights to the US and Canada

British Airways is running yet another money-off promotion with one its partners.  Following the recent Hilton, Shell and Avis offers, it is now partnering with Fairmont Hotels (Fairmont Banff Springs photographed below).

The new offer is a discount of 20% on any Economy BA flight to the USA or Canada.

Fairmont Banff Springs

You need to book at ba.com before December 5th, with a minimum spend of £450 per person.  You can travel at any point up to 14th April 2014.

All flights must depart from London Heathrow, according to the rules.  This is a bit lame, frankly – I tried booking a flight from Manchester, changing in Heathrow, and the code was rejected.  Tough luck if you live in the regions.

You need to enter British Airways promotional code Fairmont1ZH at ba.com when booking.

Comments (19)

• dave says:

This is a good deal.
    We recently used the 15% off code. But this would have saved us a further £90

Looking for suggestions for Heathrow T5 meet&greet/ valet parking

• will says:

I would steer clear of purple parking, left my (not even flashy) Lexus with them this year, came back to find the traction control off, suspension in sport and gearbox in power mode. Was not impressed.

• anonparker says:

Totally agree on purple parking – I know some friends who had an awful experience with them. Resulted in months of difficulty, complaints in writing etc. All due to damage they inflicted on a car while it was being ‘parked’ by one of their guys apparently.

• What's the Point says:

Same here, we could have saved £70 by using this one instead of the 15% code. Why don’t flight prices go up when you actually want them to!!!!

• Andrew (@andrewseftel) says:

Y flights to NYC for £364.04! Very nice indeed.

• Richie says:

Plus 15000 avoids which I would consider as worth about £150

• Andy says:

Can I ask what dates your saw Y flights to NYC for £364.04? I could only see O class at that price. Couldn’t see any Y class below £1500!

• mja10 says:

I’m guessing it’s still OK to UuA when using a promotion code?

• raoul says:

Also, just tried to book a LHR – CLE (via JFK or ORD) for a wedding in Feb and the code won’t apply – so looks like connecting legs once in the US doesn’t work either!

• iamzhyoo says:

Don’t forget if you are Diamond Club Credit Card holder, you will get a 10% further discount.

• paul says:

I think Purple Parking are superb and have never had anything but fantastic service.

Thanks for posting this deal.

Looks like London Airways really living up to their name again.

• Richie says:

I really agree I use them every week and they cost about £15 for one day£20 for 2, £25 for 3. As apposed to £30, £60, £90 for the pod parking. I also have tried the t5 long stay but to be honest you wait a lot longer for them than purple business. I never ring I just wait at the stop and never wait more than 5mins. As for them playing with your cars buttons. I have a less than one year old BMW m3 and they have never played with any buttons in mine. -besides they only drive the car a maximum of 100m.

• MrHeckles says:

Another positive shout out for Purple Parking. Use them 2 or 3 times a month. Their meet and greet is excellently priced – never had any problems, and if you are booking for less than 2 days, the car doesn’t even leave the short term car park. Oh and book via Virgin FC website and pick up 500 FC miles per booking.