Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

72 hour 'Hilton Flash Sale' in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand

If you are heading out to Asia this Spring, Hilton is running a ‘50% off’ flash sale for the next couple of days.

The bad news is that it is only valid at 11 properties:

Hilton KL

• Hilton Kuala Lumpur (see photo)
  • DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur
  • Hilton Petaling Jaya
  • Conrad Centennial Singapore
  • Hilton Singapore
  • Conrad Bangkok
  • Millennium Hilton Bangkok
  • Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
  • DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
  • Conrad Koh Samui
  • Hilton Pattaya

The good news is that the discount offered is very good – 50% off the ‘Best Available Rate’.

Stays must be completed by 31st March.

The official website for this promotion is here.

(To see our complete list of all current hotel promotions for the major chains, click here to visit our ‘Hotel Promos’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

Comments (11)

• Paul Drinkwater says:

Seeing this post about a flash sale I immediately went to the Hilton website, only to find that the flash sale has actually meant that prices have increased at two of the properties compared to when I looked 2 days ago!

• Rob says:

That’s odd – these are not bad deals I thought (albeit Bangkok is probably cheap at the moment everywhere …..)

• Donald says:

What a joke. there seems to be a repeating pattern,
      Neither would this be the first time I have seen Hilton flash sales then check out and discounted rates were pure pieces of fiction.
      Well at least their Gold membership status benefit really is golden.

• Nick says:

Anyone know if this sale would work with the more nights more points as when reading through the T&Cs this is what is said
    Other restrictions: This rate is not combinable with any other offers and promotions and is not available to groups. This rate is non-commissionable. If you fail to arrive at the hotel on the scheduled arrival date, your reservation will be cancelled and you will not receive any refund or credit. Hilton HHonors® membership, earning of Points & Miles®, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.

• Nick says:

Can anyone advise on staying at the Conrad Bangkok or the Hilton Bangkok? I’m Gold so would I benefit from either better or worse regarding complimenary offers? Price between the two for stays 25th Jan onwards are similar.

• aceman says:

I like the hilton millennium bangkok (stayed there twice now), great breakfast and worth staying there just for the orange juice. Mind you, having not stayed at the other 2, they might have the same orange juice..

• KenJohn says:

The sale is not as good as it appears. Not sure if it is even a true sale.

I booked the Hilton KL for a week last Sunday (easy cancellation). Booking is for next week.
    Went back into the site today and found that prices has risen significantly; almost doubling.
    For the room I booked the effective sale is 17.3% for a pre-payment. I believe the same advance purchase discount at the time was about 20%.

Disappointing.

• Don says:

Raffles your site had a banner from Hilton advertising Singapore for only £400 a night! I wasn’t impressed!

Rates in this “sale” are not better than the promotion codes that I have amassed over the years, in many cases the rates are worse.