1200 Avios with £60 Tesco Grocery spend – new and existing customers

moneysavingexpert.com has negotiated a special Tesco Grocery code worth 500 bonus Clubcard points.  This is worth 1,200 Avios or 1,250 Virgin Flying Club miles.

The rules are simple.  You must spend £60 excluding tobacco, stamps etc for delivery between Thursday and Sunday this week.  As this is the peak Christmas shopping period, you should act quickly if you want to reserve a delivery slot before Sunday night.

Tesco store

The code will work for both new and existing Tesco Grocery customers.  This is impressive as most codes for bonus Clubcard points with groceries are restricted to first-time users.

Go to the Tesco Grocery website and enter code XXMNGM at check-out.  All should work OK!

The code is capped at 15,000 orders.

Excellent deal on the IHG Rewards Club credit cards - sign-up bonus TRIPLED
Hyatt Gold Passport changes for 2015 - plus buy Platinum status for $149

Comments

1. Peter Hart says:

Frankie

The airline added by the airline not the agent so you’ll still get them. See this post here re BA:

So as far as I can see you just need to join Malaysia’s Enrich Blue tier and then ask the airline to award you the miles.

2. Peter Hart says:

Or maybe Frankie they just get awarded to your oneworld account – that would make more sense.

3. Frankie McPolin says:

I don’t have a oneworld account or a Malaysia’s Enrich account. I only have a BAEC account.

• Just do exactly what Rob has said. TBH, It’d be easier to just get your BAEC number added at check in. Keep hold of your boarding pass just in case they don’t get added. You can then scan and send it to BA.

4. scottydoobuy says:

Thanks for the heads up just got 629 points for a £63 shop

5. I also had a £6 off £40 shop plus if you take advantage of the 20% off 3 bottles Tesco’s Finest save even more

6. 3 bottles of champagne just delivered!

7. Pommyboi says:

Thanks! That code worked for a change and I already had an order for this week which I could edit and add the code to.

8. Worked. Lovely, thanks

9. There has previously been discussion about double points vouchers on gift card bonus points.
    On 26/12 I bought four gift cards and a few other items earning 700 points with cake vouchers. I also used the double points voucher as I did not expect to buy much else during its currency.
    I have just looked at my statement and, unsurprisingly, I did not receive an additional 700 points.
    I did, however, receive 108 extra points i.e. 1 point per £1 spent. So worth using the voucher.

Every little helps!

• stealthmoose says:

I’ve just bought 2 x £50 Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cards. I tried to top up my Amazon account (Amazon.co.uk) but the cards were declined. Tried again – declined.

Popped along to Sainsbury’s and tried to buy a £50 Amazon gift card – declined. I gave the card customer services number a call. It turns out that I can’t use the cards on Amazon because it’s not based in the UK, and the cards are for UK use only. Amazon have charged my cards 2 x £1 for the purchases that I attempted online. This will take a week to re-credit to the card. The balance, therefore, was £48 and insufficient when at the till in Sainsbury’s.