If you had begun to think that the American Express statement credit deals were getting rather too eclectic (Plenish Cleanse? Paper London?), the good news is that a new raft of deals was launched yesterday.
If you have an Amex-issued American Express card, you need to register by visiting your online account and clicking the ‘Offers’ tab at the bottom of the statement page. You should see some or all of the following:
- £10 off £50 spend at Shell
- £10 off £65 spend at World Duty Free
- £15 off £60 spend at Ocado
- £5 off £20 spend at Boots
- £10 off £50 spend at thetrainline.com
- £10 off £50 spend at House of Fraser
- £10 off £40 spend at Debenhams
- £10 off £25 spend at Vue Cinemas
- £5 off £10 spend at Caffe Nero
- £10 off £100 spend at Heals
- £20 off £100 spend at Thomas Pink
- £50 off £250 spend at Moss Bros
- £10 off £50 spend at Fat Face
- £20 off £200 spend at Co-Op Electrical
Expiry dates vary but most are in June. Some offers have a cap for how many cards can be registered so don’t delay – once registered, there is no rush to actually make the relevant expenditure.
Remember that these deals stack with any other offer you have. As long as you charge the required amount – in one transaction – to the Amex card you registered then the cashback will be paid.
The World Duty Free offer, for example, will work just fine alongside the £5 off coupons that are available easily online. Buying a gift card to use later also works OK.
These are offers are NOT currently showing on the cardmemberoffers.co.uk site. If you don’t see the one you want on your statement page, keep checking back to cardmemberoffers as – if it does turn up (as they usually do) – you can register there.
If you have a Lloyds, MBNA or Barclays Amex card, you can register here.
(Want to earn more miles and points from credit cards? Click here to visit our ‘Credit Cards Update’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)