Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Get 10% off your next Qatar Airways flight with a promo code

Qatar Airways has launched a 10% off promotion for economy flights.

Until 31st May 2018 you can get 10% off economy flights when using the promo code QRTRAVEL.  The discount only covers the base fare, not taxes.

Qatar Airways discount code

The code is valid for travel departing from the UK until 30th April 2019, but there is a peak blackout period.

The booking page is here.

Comments (87)

• JamesB says:

OT: Anybody receiving surveys from BA recently and if so, what are they about?

• PhilR says:

Would be nice to see a non-London event sometime, plenty of us don’t reside in the capital and its not the centre of the universe…..

• TGLoyalty says:

Yes but it is for Rob, Anika and the HfP office. It’s a summer get together rather than a money making excercise so you can’t really expect them to travel to arrange and then hold the event.

Where would you suggest? Somewhere close to you? Perhaps Birmingham which is close to me? Manchester? Liverpool? Well that’s harder to get to than London to me so I’m not interested.

Point is it needs to be somewhere and not everyone will be able to make it

• Rob says:

It probably is, to be fair.

• KBuffett says:

Just thought I’d mention that I’m at the JW Marriott Essex House. Lovely property, sincere thanks to Rob and other who recommended this place. Great redemption value for my AMEX MR points.

• Genghis says:

A summer party sounds fantastic! Perhaps a lower key event is the way to go with all of them anyway to attract those that just want to meet likeminded folk and chat about this strange hobby of ours.

• JPV says:

OT: the gold card becoming a credit card has kind of torpedoed my upgrade plans. I currently have plat. Coming up to end of card year and I want to refer my OH to plat and then cancel.

Was planning on referring to gold and the upgrading – I guess now I have no option but to refer directly to plat if I want to avoid missing out on sign up bonus?