If you don’t have airport lounge access via your flight ticket, your elite status, via a Priority Pass card from American Express Platinum or via a Lounge Club card from American Express Gold, your best fall-back option is usually No 1 Lounges.
No 1 Lounges is the largest network of premium independent lounges in the UK. We have reviewed most of them (click for the review):
- No 1 Lounge Heathrow Terminal 3
- No 1 Lounge Gatwick North
- My Lounge Gatwick North and #2
- No 1 Clubrooms Gatwick North
- No 1 Lounge Gatwick South
- No 1 Clubrooms Gatwick South
- No 1 Lounge Birmingham
- No 1 Clubrooms Birmingham
- No 1 Lounge Edinburgh (not reviewed since relocated)
- The House Heathrow Terminal 4
All lounges include free hot food, free drinks (some premium food and drinks carries an extra charge), free newspapers and magazines and free wi-fi.
moneysavingexpert.com is running an exclusive discount code for No 1 Lounges. Here is the pricing, which will vary based on the date and time you want to visit:
- Birmingham – £16.80 to £22.40 (was £28) PLUS free fast-track security
- Birmingham Clubrooms – £20.40 to £27.20 (was £34) PLUS free fast-track security
- Edinburgh – £16.80 to £22.40 (was £28) PLUS free fast-track security
- Gatwick North and South – £14.40 to £30.40 (was £24 – 40) depending on lounge PLUS free fast-track security. It is MyLounge which gets as low as £14.40.
- Heathrow Terminal 3 – £20.40 to £27.20 (was £34)
- Heathrow Terminal 4 – £27 to £32 (was £40)
This offer must be booked by midnight on 14th April, for lounge visits up to 30th June.
You must book via this special page of the No 1 site and use code MSESPRING at check-out.
(Want to earn more Avios? Click here to visit our home page for the latest articles on earning and spending your Avios points and click here to see how to earn more Avios from current offers and promotions.)