Exclusive Hilton Honors experience for 50th anniversary of The Beatles’ Abbey Road

If you’re a fan of The Beatles, Hilton Honors has just added a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

As part of their Experiences programme it is offering you the chance to commemorate the 50th Anniversary anniversary of The Beatles’ Abbey Road album on Thursday 26th September 2019 – at Abbey Road Studios itself!

The event takes place in Studio Two, where Abbey Road was recorded. It includes a cocktail reception as well as an “immersive playback” of a newly remixed and unreleased version of the album.

A recreation of the 1969 recording will also be set up, allowing you to explore original instruments and equipment as well as a visit to the control room, where the record was made.

There are 44 packages available, spread evenly across a 12pm and 2:15pm session. Each package is for two people and costs 80,000 Hilton Honors points. Here are the links:

Exclusive “Abbey Road” album listening session at Abbey Road Studios – 12:00pm session

Exclusive “Abbey Road” album listening session at Abbey Road Studios – 2:15pm session

80,000 points is a lot, but if you’re a fan of The Beatles you may find this good value. We expect packages to sell fast – previous experience suggests that  unique events such as this are very popular, and this is about as exclusive as it gets.

If you do not have enough points to purchase the package, you can buy 80,000 Hilton points outright for $800. This is obviously not cheap but may be worth it to you – unfortunately there is no ‘buy points bonus’ running at present.

How to earn Hilton Honors points via UK credit cards

As a reminder, there are various ways of earning Hilton Honors points from UK credit cards.  Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses!

Do you know that holders of The Platinum Card from American Express receive FREE Hilton Honors Gold status for as long as they hold the card?  It also comes with Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold, Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade and Melia Rewards Gold status.  We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here.

Click here to read our detailed summary of all UK credit cards which earn Hilton Honors points.

What is the best hotel scheme? - IHG Rewards Club - The Facts
You'll (very) soon be able to redeem Virgin miles on Air France KLM as the US Government approves JV

IHG Sale

Comments

1. Shoestring says:

Say you don’t need no diamond rings
    And I’ll be satisfied
    Tell me that you want the kind of things
    That money just can’t buy
    I don’t care too much for money
    Money can’t buy me love

2. i am interested in only jungle camping how ever these types of events make hearts happy

3. Cant see this selling out that quickly. Its not even on the anniversary, and it seems alot of points for a tour…

• The album was released on the 26th September 1969 and this is on the 26th September 2019…

• Bonglim says:

It does seem a lot of points, more points than previous Hilton concerts, so it seems like a lot of points…. for a tour…..
      I wonder if there might just be more to it. My points are all accounted for and can’t stretch to 800 pounds, but I suspect that it might be worth it if you are a massive fan.

• Shoestring says:

not exactly £800, more like £265 (0.33p/ HH point) – and it is for 2 people

not for me but not as expensive as you said

• I think it is toppy, especially as it is midweek on a work day which limits the appeal. Let’s see.

All three of the HFP team will be out of the country that week so will miss out.

• Bonglim says:

£800 was based on me not having spare points so I would have to buy all the points.
          I think I might do it if I had lots of spare points, I.e for £265

4. Dave B says:

o/T My curve app has not been working for 2 days. Deleted and reloaded it as support has requested.It just won’t open. My curve card is still working OK. Anyone having problems? Awaiting reply from curve support.

• Peter K says:

Mine is working fine.

• Harry T says:

Mine is working fine but Curve have forgotten to downgrade my plan.

• Lady London says:

Have you tried it on another device?

• Thanks it works on another phone.Still not working on my main phone.

• Lady London says:

It will be your phone setup then. Is your phone full? (Ie v little space). Have a look in your ‘Settings’ settings especially those in your Privacy or Content settings and see if something might be stopping it loading. Try switching caller ID on if it’s not on. Presumably other apps esp financial ones are working OK? It shouldn’t matter but could also try removing SIM, wiping the chip on it over gently with a microfiber cloth or similar, and replacing it then rebooting.

5. Only 3 sold so far….

I am going to book it however for my wife.

Just need to sort my diary out.

6. Matthew says:

‘Cocktail reception’ = beer or wine!

7. Booked!