This article is sponsored by British Airways Holidays
This is your last chance to save on your next holiday, as the British Airways Holidays Sale is ending on Tuesday.
What deals are British Airways Holidays offering?
In addition to the flight sale, British Airways Holidays is offering up to £300 off holiday packages to any destination, available on trips taken any time before 31st August 2023.
Take a look at their home page here.
Your saving is based on what you spend:
- Spend £10,000 on a flight + hotel package and save £300 per booking
- Spend £5,000 on a flight + hotel package and save £200 per booking
- Spend £2,500 on any holiday package and save £100 per booking
- Spend £1,250 on any holiday package and save £50 per booking
- Spend £650 on a flight + car package and save £25 per booking
Here is a selection of the deals available, based on Economy flights:
- Tenerife – seven nights with breakfast at the 5* Ritz Carlton Abama, which we reviewed here, from £669pp, travelling on selected dates in November 2022
- Corfu – seven nights half board at the 5* Domes of Corfu (which I highly recommend, particularly if you have young kids) from £749pp, travelling on selected dates in May 2023
- Algarve – seven nights at the brand new 5* W Algarve from £629pp, travelling on selected dates in March 2023
- Mauritius – seven nights at the 4* Ambre Resort from £1,269pp, travelling on selected dates in June 2023
Premium flight and hotel deals include:
- Orlando – seven nights at the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa by Sky, travelling on selected dates in January 2023 with Club World flights
You will receive DOUBLE British Airways Executive Club tier points too
One of the most attractive promotions currently running from any travel company is the British Airways Holidays ‘double tier points’ offer.
If you book a ‘flight and hotel’ or ‘flight and car’ package for 5+ nights via British Airways Holidays, for travel completed by 30th September 2023, you will receive double tier points on your flights.
(Yes, this offer is now extended until September 2023. Even better, the extra tier points are now posting punctually. You will receive them within 14 days of your flight.)
You could even get Silver status in one trip. For example, booking Manchester to Corfu in Club Europe, you would get (40 + 80 + 80 + 40) x 2 = 480 tier points. You get a holiday and up to 25 months of BA lounge access and free seat selection, depending on how you time it.
There are two things to note about the double tier points offer:
- you must book flights which carry a British Airways flight number – codeshare flights with, say, Qatar Airways are acceptable but only if your booking shows a BAXXXX flight number
- whilst your booking must contain at least five nights of hotel or car rental, your overall stay can be longer
Full details of the ‘double tier points’ offer can be found on the British Airways Holidays website here.
Don’t forget the other benefits of booking with British Airways Holidays
As well as saving money versus buying your flights and hotel separately, there are some other attractive benefits of booking with British Airways Holidays which you may have forgotten about:
- earn double Avios (3 per £1 spent) from Amex when you pay with a British Airways American Express Premium Plus card
- earn 1 Avios per £1 spent at British Airways Holidays – this is on top of the Avios you earn on your flights plus the Avios you will earn if you pay with a BA American Express card
- you can secure your trip with a small deposit now and pay the balance nearer the date of travel
The British Airways sale ends on 4th October, so you will have to book in the next couple of days. It is valid for travel until 31st August 2023.
Find out more on the British Airways Holidays home page here.