IHG One Rewards is continuing with its new promotion which offers a 15% discount on redemptions at selected new hotels.
The list has been extended with more new hotels so I thought we’d take another look.
Whilst IHG is revenue based so it is hard to compare to the ‘usual’ price, I know from previous experience that the deals are genuine. I rebooked a stay for my wife when this offer first launched and saved exactly 15% on what I originally paid.
The key dates are:
- book by 30th November 2023
- stay by 30th November 2023
- there are no limits to the number of stays you can book
- the cancellation rules are the same as standard redemptions
In Europe, the options are:
- Vignette Collection Casa da Companhia, Porto
- Crowne Plaza Caparica Lisbon
- Holiday Inn Eindhoven Airport
- InterContinental Rome Ambasciatori Palace
- Holiday Inn Express Hamburg South
- Holiday Inn Express Antwerp – City Centre
- Crowne Plaza Marseille – Le Dôme
- Hotel Indigo Bordeaux Centre Chartrons
- Holiday Inn Dijon Sud – Longvic
- Holiday Inn Resort Bodrum
- voco Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa
- Hotel Indigo Exeter
Remember that ‘new hotel’ doesn’t necessarily mean ‘new build’ with the expected bells and whistles. Some hotels above have switched brands to join IHG, which means you won’t necessarily get a shiny fresh property.
Full details are on this page of the IHG website.